1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad for the price but I'm glad I have my modified Scaletta version. I'll still pick up the sculpt and would love the box just so I'd have something to store my figure in.

I was just thinking the same thing.

I am glad there is a 1/6 Faora mainstream figure that everyone can have a chance to own. With an upgraded body like Hot Toys Boss or Alice body it would look much better. That is the body I used on my Scaletta Version.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 185
My commander came today and its just as bad as the pics show, baggy body suit. The sculpt is pretty good though but the rest is crap. This is the last 3rd party figure im buying.

My commander came today and its just as bad as the pics show, baggy body suit. The sculpt is pretty good though but the rest is crap. This is the last 3rd party figure im buying.

The armor looks decent. I think with an upgraded body and cape it would be pretty good.

I remember the Scaletta version. If I recall it was $500+, painted etc, but it was beautiful even if out of my price range. The sculpt and armor on this one look good. The suit is baggy, but for the price I think it would be worth it. I'll probably pull the trigger. She looks good next to Zod.

I have mine on the way. It may have some issues but I don't see it as a disaster, especially at the price it's going for.

I'm sure we'll see some tweaking done by the experts and raise the figure's look. A new body and cape appears to be place to start.

All the Lady Commander threads have been deleted but the Scaletta thread has not. I got flagged for posting about Xensation figure and asked why the scaletta has not been deleted yet but got no response. I have a feeling all these posts will be deleted concerning this figure.

This is what I got from Dave.
72f0289055177c896439ef36913ba0ca.png

Then I responded and this is what he said.
17f148a636455d57dba16c1056750cc5.png

Asked for clarification but still no response.
98b2c72bc0ac6b4fc6d0e6370bfc6e40.png

Not trying to mess up the great artists here but if people are allowed to creat and sell whole figures here then why can't we post about all figures that smaller companies are making. Seems unfair.
72fa64d663e2e5cad29502aa0f6f8167.png

I received mine as well and the same goes for me as well. Nice head Sculpt and armor but body and suit subpar.

I cancelled my order when I saw the new suit and the fit at the neck.
The cape is pretty awful as well, Just a piece of cloth...

That being said if they actually fixed these issues... I would buy one of these in a heartbeat.

How hard could it be to say,
"Opps, we better go back to the suit we used in the presell photos and we would actually sell a bunch of these"

I'd even pay a bit more,
Come on heres my money...

Come on!

I cancelled my order when I saw the new suit and the fit at the neck.
The cape is pretty awful as well, Just a piece of cloth...

That being said if they actually fixed these issues... I would buy one of these in a heartbeat.

How hard could it be to say,
"Opps, we better go back to the suit we used in the presell photos and we would actually sell a bunch of these"

I'd even pay a bit more,
Come on heres my money...

Come on!

Well part of the it is that the figure in the Promo pics is the Scalletta custom with Xenesation headsculpt. Scalletta Studios is in Russia. So if Xenesation couldn't find/source the material that Scalletta used, they probably just went with whatever they could find to manufacture on a large scale. In all honesty, though, I thought Xenesation would've upgraded the body suit to have the printed texture like the HT figures given that they have manufacturing capabilities that Scalletta doesn't

Back