1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS20(?)-Superman III- 1/6th Scale Evil Superman Collectible Figure.

It's funny. I was trying to think of something I'd find to be pretty cool, but most people would find boring, and it wound up backfiring.:lol

Pretty much anything MoS would sell in a heartbeat with the hype that people are on. Hot Toys needed to see that. None of the exclusives are on that hype train.

Re: Hot Toys-MMS20(?)-Superman III- 1/6th Scale Evil Superman Collectible Figure.

I predict it'd go something like this:

"WTF HOT TOYS!?!???? Y U MAKE DIS EXCLUSIV???":gah:

"Seriously, that was really stupid on their part. They could've made a killing on a Kent figure by himself."

"Why do I have to buy that ****ty Superman III figure to get Clark Kent? This is bull****!"

"Everyone calm down, I'm sure there will be plenty enough for everybody."

"I really hope this isn't more than $400.:("

"This sucks. Where's my John Blake, Hot Toys?"

"Stupid figure. Pass."

"**** YOU, HOT TOYS! WHY YOU DON'T DISTRIBUTE TF EXCLUSIVE TO MY COUNTRY??? OH WELL, I GUESS GO TO EBAY NOW.:( :( :( :(."

"I hope all of the scalpers die in a fire."

"Damn, I really wanted a Clark Kent figure, too. I just can't see myself paying that much money for both figures. Congrats to those who are getting it, though."
Too funny! You really nailed it!:goodpost:

Enterbay one will have actual peanut flicking action feature.

Seriously this is a must have i hope its like the Batman Begins one and available through Sideshow i will be gutted if i can't get this.

Huge pass for me... one left!

Nice exclusive. 5 o'clock shadow should be a little heavier and a angry sculpt would have been cool. Base kicks ***.

Think this is a major insult to collectors from HT's.
Its like they are laughing at us and saying 'youll buy whatever crap we release!'

HT's is far from being alone in releasing repaints, this is true to almost every toy line ever. Be glad you don't collect toys from Bandai. Repaints, Original Color Editions you name it. I love the base and the figure, hell I like the fact that almost 1% is not buying this figure, :nana:

There's something much worse: Enterbay Michael Jordan. Each release felt like another $300+ for a different jersey.

I predict it'd go something like this:

"WTF HOT TOYS!?!???? Y U MAKE DIS EXCLUSIV???":gah:

"Seriously, that was really stupid on their part. They could've made a killing on a Kent figure by himself."

"Why do I have to buy that ****ty Superman III figure to get Clark Kent? This is bull****!"

"Everyone calm down, I'm sure there will be plenty enough for everybody."

"I really hope this isn't more than $400.:("

"This sucks. Where's my John Blake, Hot Toys?"

"Stupid figure. Pass."

"**** YOU, HOT TOYS! WHY YOU DON'T DISTRIBUTE TF EXCLUSIVE TO MY COUNTRY??? OH WELL, I GUESS GO TO EBAY NOW.:( :( :( :(."

"I hope all of the scalpers die in a fire."

"Damn, I really wanted a Clark Kent figure, too. I just can't see myself paying that much money for both figures. Congrats to those who are getting it, though."

:lol Pretty much sums up the diversity of reactions from collectors not just here on the freaks' board.

I would hope the scalpers have realised that these will probably be available through Sideshow.

This hopefuly should keep the prices reasonable just look at how much Shadow Predator has dropped in price. I remember seeing them on evil bay for £500 when they came out.

I KIND love it, maybe hunt it down...
Although I´d love for it to have THIS glance on it:

3307052915_b9ab5137ee_z.jpg

Maybe resculpt the hair a bit?
But a custom will come either way outta this...

^^^ THAT'S Evil Superman, not this bland re-release.

Brilliant. So very bought.
If i can get my hands on one, lol.

Knew you'd be up for this one!

I'm going to try and get one too, although I'd like him to have a bit more different expression.

Wow - just when you thought HT was unpredictable with their generally whacky MO.. they prove us right again, & release bad boy Supes. :lol

Looks cool I guess - being that it's the same awesome figure given a go over.. but I'm certainly not interested.

Good for those that wanted this one though. :)

It's lazy, but a definite purchase for me.

Where's his bottle of whiskey?

This fills me with hope for a dx Clark/Supes.

He doesn't look evil enough. The custom paint jobs for this version blow this away.

Back