1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS20(?)-Superman III- 1/6th Scale Evil Superman Collectible Figure.

Colouring his eyes red would've made him look more Evil.

Base is excellent. Would work for Iron Man or Thor too

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys-MMS20(?)-Superman III- 1/6th Scale Evil Superman Collectible Figure.

Love it, will be a certain purchase especially as I sold my old CR Superman :(

Are the magazine photos in this thread somewhere?

Don't really understand al the hate towards this figure, owing the original I find this piece to be an amazing addition to my collection, and that's really all I care about. Love Reeve's Sups.
I'm attending SDCC for the first time ever this year (yes!). How do this exclusive items work? Does SS sell them there? Or do they just open a limited pre order window like they did with the mark VII BD (that would suck).
Thank you!

it's usually a pre-order window. the exclusives actually arrive in august or september.

Man, they could have had something really great here but they pretty much got it wrong on every aspect. Uniform is not dark enough, neither is the 5'oclock shadow, hair and it's color tone is also wrong. Geez, at least put some ****ing effort in it. I would have bought otherwise.

That base is cool though, got give them that.

I thought this was a joke at first.

If ss has this on their site, I'll pick it up for my daughter to go with the first
CR. Not paying scalper prices for it.

Colouring his eyes red would've made him look more Evil.

Base is excellent. Woud work for Ron Man...
ron_burgundy_ice_man_by_froggod1-d53ewll.jpg

32C48C94-FFBD-4D0F-8BBE-082260160672-59856-0000115A29B0CC1D_zps234bae71.jpg

Box art unveiled!!!!

I would have preferred a Clark Kent. This one looks cool but is essentially a custom of an existing fig.

New pics have me sold. Hope there is a little more stubble in the final product, but I am loving the darker, dirtier suit.

This should arrive fairly soon after SDCC right? Given past exclusives as reference?

Sallah

New pics have me sold. Hope there is a little more stubble in the final product, but I am loving the darker, dirtier suit.

This should arrive fairly soon after SDCC right? Given past exclusives as reference?

Sallah

Probably go up for PO during SDCC and ship in September. That's how last years worked anyway.

Doesn't look distinctive enough based on these pics for me to buy. HT seemed to go so subtle with the changes here.

Back