MMS200 - Man Of Steel - Customizations/Modifications Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Urgh no way to put back the stock cape on....

Edit
Well instead of gluing the cape back as it was i used pins like for tonys custom cape and it works fine.
Need to find better pins tho.
Will probably end up getting tony´s cape :)

glad to hear you figured out an alternative. Not only will Tony's cape flow better, but the material is supposedly quite nice and the color is much more accurate.

I think it looks great! Did u free hand the piping on the suit also...that's the only thing I have left to do and keep putting it off lol. So far the few I've seen do it say they free handed it and it also looks more silver or is that just the light reflecting off bc it's metallic?QUOTE=bigm;6541299]nope... just bad camera.. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Shorter foot pegs?

wow, that looks pretty good, nice shoulder trap mod, and the cape hangs really well (from the insert), one of the best i have seen..... :clap

want to see the real color of this picture if you have any.

and key of taking the picture, kinda aim from waist up, instead of top down. you'll get better proportion of the figure

I think it looks great! Did u free hand the piping on the suit also...that's the only thing I have left to do and keep putting it off lol. So far the few I've seen do it say they free handed it and it also looks more silver or is that just the light reflecting off bc it's metallic?QUOTE=bigm;6541299]nope... just bad camera.. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
[/QUOTE]

i actually used metallic maker.. for the piping.. Lol.. and it is free hand..
it is silver looking.. I've been trying to find the right color for the piping... But it seems in the movie... the piping is reflecting dark blue to black to steel like color (i think the costume designer were trying to get alien feel with the suit).
the picture that I uploaded the piping was reflecting the blue led light

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Nice!
Will get the cape for my second Supes.

Does anyone would sell me his hot toys stock cape?
I wanna try something :)

To my surprise, my cape arrived from Tony today. Can't wait to do a couple of test fittings. One look at it and you can instantly tell it is far superior to HT cape. Thanks again Tony for making these available.

Back