1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amen, DiFabio.
Did someone who hated this figure kill that dude's family or something?
I am in no way trolling. I just dislike this figure...

Seems a difference of opinion is a terrible thing on these boards.

I only thought you were trolling when your initial post was so overwhelmingly negative--offering little else.

Internet forums being what they are, you'll have to forgive me when I thought you were posting that to see all the fans of this figure (myself included) scurry about in an angered frenzy.

I personally value differences of opinion. I'm glad you were able to voice your dissent and there is a difference from voicing an opinion and trolling.

On that note, are you going to sell this figure on in the near future?

Nice try.
:wave

Not sure what this is supposed to mean, but I guess some people think computers were invented in 1995 with the release of Windows 95 and the internet along with it. Very silly.

An idea I went with.. Bad lighting pics I know.

Forget the lighting in those pics, the styling is amazing. Hands-down the very best looking maskless interpretations so far.

An idea I went with.. Bad lighting pics I know.
b84c2cee-2e52-434e-af77-0de24455f5fa.jpg
[/URL]

Wow,probably the best pic Ive seen of this figure. Hair looks REALLY natural and naturally flowing.Great shot:clap

Has anyone tried running the mask under the hair instead of over it yet? Is it even possible? Guyvers last shot made me think the mask would look killer under that hair.

Some more..

You guys know I like my customs. Had to try :wink1:

Some lighting magic

Just to throw it in

Last edited:
Guyver, did you take off the undersuit and is it difficult to put the catsuit back on?

Nope, not difficult at all. I had a spare Catwoman as well as a spare head.

At first I took the undershirt off, I call it a leotard, because it reminds me of one, anyway what I noticed was that without the Leo, her chest seems flatter and the suit looks more loose in some ways, so what I did is strip the Leo off and put it back on again while adjusting and futzing until I felt it fitted her better. I noticed that the way the Leo was put on her body by the factory was thrown on without futzing with it, which caused the bunchy curves in the catsuit.

The catsuit itself was a snap to take off. And unlike the BW, the leather material is much more stretchable, so when I put her Catsuit back on, no creases and it fitted to form.:lecture

Last edited:
Nope, not difficult at all. I had a spare Catwoman as well as a spare head.

At first I took the undershirt off, I call it a leotard, because it reminds me of one, anyway what I noticed was that without the Leo, her chest seems flatter and the suit looks more loose in some ways, so what I did is strip the Leo off and put it back on again while adjusting and futzing until I felt it fitted her better. I noticed that the way the Leo was put on her body by the factory was thrown on without futzing with it, which caused the bunchy curves in the catsuit.

The catsuit itself was a snap to take off. And unlike the BW, the leather material is much more stretchable, so when I put her Catsuit back on, no creases and it fitted to form.:lecture

might have to try this. Thanks

There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

Just got my Figurefans repaint in the post.
A vast improvement in my opinion(And as i paid $100 for the head, $55 for the repaint, and $25 for the EMS shipping, my opinion is all that matters, lol).
Eyes look bigger, cheeks/skin are rosier and lipstick is a nicer shade, with a little more gloss.
I am very happy with the result. This shows me that Anne Hathaway was always in there, it was just an *80%* Paintjob that HT did on the final piece. This one is the full 100% to my eyes.
I tried to take a few pics in different light conditions, just to show that it can look different depending on the lighting.
Here are the pics:

IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

Just got my Figurefans repaint in the post.
Eyes look bigger, cheeks/skin are rosier and lipstick is a nicer shade, with a little more gloss.
I am very happy with the result. This shows me that Anne Hathaway was always in there, it was just an *80%* Paintjob that HT did on the final piece. This one is the full 100% to my eyes.
I tried to take a few pics in different light conditions, just to show that it can look different depending on the lighting.
Love this shot:
IMG_5354.jpg

Really nice repaint. Congratulations Username:wave

I like this repaint too:
1175644_10202039233212233_1069860795_n.jpg

Come on guys boilin water and all. Its really not that tough to put that mask on. Took me 30 seconds and on day one. Thats 2/3 weeks ago. Havent touched since then. Too much drama around this mask.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree. If you just take your time and distribute pressure evenly when flipping the goggles, nothing will happen. Flip the goggles over before putting them on Selina's head; that's my only recommendation. :1-1:

Back