1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

Just got my Figurefans repaint in the post.
A vast improvement in my opinion(And as i paid $100 for the head, $55 for the repaint, and $25 for the EMS shipping, my opinion is all that matters, lol).
Eyes look bigger, cheeks/skin are rosier and lipstick is a nicer shade, with a little more gloss.
I am very happy with the result. This shows me that Anne Hathaway was always in there, it was just an *80%* Paintjob that HT did on the final piece. This one is the full 100% to my eyes.
I tried to take a few pics in different light conditions, just to show that it can look different depending on the lighting.
Here are the pics:

IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

Looks good. Got any pics of her side profile or with the mask on?

There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

A vast improvement in my opinion(And as i paid $100 for the head, $55 for the repaint, and $25 for the EMS shipping, my opinion is all that matters, lol).
Eyes look bigger, cheeks/skin are rosier and lipstick is a nicer shade, with a little more gloss.
I am very happy with the result. This shows me that Anne Hathaway was always in there, it was just an *80%* Paintjob that HT did on the final piece. This one is the full 100% to my eyes.
I tried to take a few pics in different light conditions, just to show that it can look different depending on the lighting.
Here are the pics:

IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

Nice, money well spent :hi5:

Here are the pics:

IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

Now that i would say looks more like her. Its a great paint job! ... For a second i felt it was the lighting that made her look more like AH, which is the case in most of the pics. But this one does look closer to AH than the one on my shelf!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I feel very justified in spending close to $200 for this, including the head.
It means i can leave the mask on the standard one and use this for displaying her without the mask.
Or perhaps send my original head away to get the same treatment!

The photos are still bad, but the likeness is really great, the best so far by a wide margin. It has that "mousy" quality that the original sculpt lacks. I'm very interested to find out all the particulars of this one.

The photos are still bad, but the likeness is really great, the best so far by a wide margin. It has that "mousy" quality that the original sculpt lacks. I'm very interested to find out all the particulars of this one.

It's funny you use "mouse" to describe a cat. LOL

Can't wait until I get my repainted hs back for my custom will give these poses even more of an effect..

Last edited:
Thanks. I was afraid to force the goggles any further in fear of breaking them. I was a nervous wreck just getting them the way they were. :panic:

I understand, mine is still in the box because I don't have a display shelf ready for her.
I dread the moment I'll have to put the head gear on.
If you can rotate the goggles a bit more you'll be home safe.

Can't wait until I get my repainted hs back for my custom will give these poses even more of an effect..

Again, great pics Guyver!!!!

I understand, mine is still in the box because I don't have a display shelf ready for her.
I dread the moment I'll have to put the head gear on.
If you can rotate the goggles a bit more you'll be home safe.

I tried but it seemed it had reached its limit. I was using gentle pressure the entire time but when I reached the angle they were, they didn't want to budge anymore. With all of the nightmare stores I heard plus the ridiculous secondary market prices for them, I didn't take any more chances. Again, I was a nervous wreck as it was..... :horror

Back