1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see, if they are generally made like this then I guess I can live with it. Thanks for the info.

I have noticed in OMG's photos that he rotated the arms past 90 degrees as recommended in the instruction manual. The arms even go over the raised bit of plastic at the base of the arms where it's attached to the mask. I'm tempted to do this for them to look more movie accurate like the cat ears but at the same time don't want to break them. Has anyone else attempted this too?

SelinaKyleHD23_zps59ed3ad4.jpg~original

Yup that's what I've done on both of mine, pull the arms back until they hit the the groove, doesn't hurt it at all.

Got the exclusive version from sideshow in today.im in Australia.
What an awesome figure.headsculpt is awesome.I pulled her hair back really hard and got the goggles to sit perfect.she is gorgeous, lol.

Got the exclusive version from sideshow in today.im in Australia.
What an awesome figure.headsculpt is awesome.I pulled her hair back really hard and got the goggles to sit perfect.she is gorgeous, lol.

How was the SS packaging? I never hear good things about how they ship their items.

Anyone looking to get rid of the Exclusive Bat Cowl? I would love to get that! What is everyone's recommendations for the hair? I heard about some oil to use?

Are you a stickler for licensed stuffs? If not, theres plenty of cheap customs ones on ebay, and i believe kai is offering some.

These ones comes with a "DC comics" stamped at the back of the cowl.

Affleck isn't the problem, but Batman in a Superman world is. It barely works in the comics/cartoons, but it sounds ridiculous in live action. What would Batman have done with General Zod as an enemy? I'm really hoping Batman doesn't appear in more than a cameo role in the next Superman film. Even better, make a Bruce Wayne appearance and that's it.

That casting move just killed it for me, heck and I even went to see The Lone Ranger :pfft:

Ben is no Chris Evans..he can't pull off two different superheroes :pfft:

Did they not see Daredevil?

Ben is no Chris Evans..he can't pull off two different superheroes :pfft:

Did they not see Daredevil?

Ben Affleck is an Academy Award and Golden Globe winning actor and director, so yes, you're right. He's no Chris Evans. :lol

Lets be honest here, Ben Affleck has some a long way from the mediocre romantic-comedy actor he was 10 years ago.

Its definatly an unconventional choice, but im willing to be open minded.

Back