1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. Looks awesome. Will upload pix later with her with the EMP.

Again, crappy cellphone pictures as I was on my lunch break.
fnsy.jpg

7xcx.jpg

zlcu.jpg
[/IMG]
m08d.jpg

This my new Cat as you can see unlike the Hot Toys one this one has an arse an breasts and a longer neck of course :yess:
She's like a blow up doll now. :lol Looks quite nice actually. She had a nice curve in the movie but you should flatten it a tad bit as right now it looks more "fat" than anything.

She's like a blow up doll now. :lol Looks quite nice actually. She had a nice curve in the movie but you should flatten it a tad bit as right now it looks more "fat" than anything.[/QUOT

She's not fat at all, look at this pic, is from the same figure, is just that now she has junk in her trunk :yess:
r5ml.jpg
[/IMG]

Just got a Bat-Pod today and tried getting Selina into a driving pose on the Bat-Pod and dang is that hard to do. The Bat-Pod arm guards are a huge flaw if you ask me. The fact that they're a separate piece from the post is so irritating as the things just fall off way too easily when you try getting the hand on the handle :gah:. I might do what I've seen some others here do and have her in just a sitting position on it instead.

It's possible. You just have to be very patient and slowly "mold" her into position starting at the legs, like the DX12.

LoL if your looking for perfection you will never find it. There is always a flaw, defect, or quality control issue. just out of curiosity what do you consider a PERFECT figure???? Please no customs only mass produced figures by companies like Hot toys, Enterbay, and such. :impatient:

I like this person. Humanity is starting to make some sense again.

I finally got her in, tbh I had my doubts about this figure and wanted to reserve judgment until I had it in hand, and I absolutely love it.

Just fitted the goggles on (still good for now touch wood) but they look a bit high on the left side and not symmetrical. What do you guys think? How to fix this? I don't want to break them.

Spotted this on onesixthwarriors.com earlier. Maybe a new set of clothes for Selina? Sure thats one of the copy/custom headsculpts under that hat??

Made by VERYCOOL and called 1/6 Elegant Lady Outfits Set.

I like that!!! :clap

She's like a blow up doll now. :lol Looks quite nice actually. She had a nice curve in the movie but you should flatten it a tad bit as right now it looks more "fat" than anything.[/QUOT

She's not fat at all, look at this pic, is from the same figure, is just that now she has junk in her trunk :yess:
r5ml.jpg
[/IMG]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlItMpGYQTo[/ame]

gwyw.jpg
[/IMG]

I think Bats likes her better this way :lol

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

m08d.jpg
[/IMG]

This my new Cat as you can see unlike the Hot Toys one this one has an arse an breasts and a longer neck of course :yess:

Looks like Betty Page.

I finally got her in, tbh I had my doubts about this figure and wanted to reserve judgment until I had it in hand, and I absolutely love it.

Just fitted the goggles on (still good for now touch wood) but they look a bit high on the left side and not symmetrical. What do you guys think? How to fix this? I don't want to break them.

Unfortunately, any attempts to fix that will break them. Both of mine have been like that, and trying to straighten out the first pair is what broke them. They are just too brittle. Just find a compromise in how you place it on her head to hide the asymmetry.

Unfortunately, any attempts to fix that will break them. Both of mine have been like that, and trying to straighten out the first pair is what broke them. They are just too brittle. Just find a compromise in how you place it on her head to hide the asymmetry.

I see, if they are generally made like this then I guess I can live with it. Thanks for the info.

I have noticed in OMG's photos that he rotated the arms past 90 degrees as recommended in the instruction manual. The arms even go over the raised bit of plastic at the base of the arms where it's attached to the mask. I'm tempted to do this for them to look more movie accurate like the cat ears but at the same time don't want to break them. Has anyone else attempted this too?

SelinaKyleHD23_zps59ed3ad4.jpg~original

I see, if they are generally made like this then I guess I can live with it. Thanks for the info.

I have noticed in OMG's photos that he rotated the arms past 90 degrees as recommended in the instruction manual. The arms even go over the raised bit of plastic at the base of the arms where it's attached to the mask. I'm tempted to do this for them to look more movie accurate like the cat ears but at the same time don't want to break them. Has anyone else attempted this too?

SelinaKyleHD23_zps59ed3ad4.jpg~original

I won't mess with the goggles, like my father says, leave well enough alone

kind of reminds me of when Kim Kardashian dressed as Catwoman. :)

:lol yes I saw that pic of her wearing the old school costume from the Keaton movie, but in reality if you see the other pics of her I posted she doesn't look fat at all, just nice curves, like Maglor said she kinda looks like Betty Page, to me she looks hot

zlcu.jpg
[/IMG]
m08d.jpg
[/IMG]

Heh. I wouldn't use that pose. Looks like she's taking a leak ... in some kind of Crying Game/ Mrs. Doubtfire tranny reveal scene.

SnakeDoc

Back