1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
others may be pushing their goggles farther, but i wouldn't recommend it. they look fine at this angle (and actually that's the extent that mine would go so as not to put pressure on the supports).

so yes, there's a little extra room to pivot a tiny bit farther back, but you don't want to stress the braces ~ and visually it actually doesn't look much different in-hand.

:goodpost:

This is very good advice.

If you can get these goggles looking decent, DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK.:lol

i clicked back through some other pics posted here and the ones where it is pushed back further are actually bowed on the supports.

that's exactly what you don't want to do ~ and i wouldn't be surprised if those are ones that might pop without warning down the line.

I still don't understand how anyone has any problem with Daredevil, when there are already 4 terrible Spiderman movies to hate on, plus 3 X-Men and 2 Fantastic Four. Not one of those movies was even half as good as Daredevil and not one actor in those movies is half as good as Affleck on a bad day.

I'm not sure who my first choice would be for a new Batman, though I'm sure Affleck can pull it off (well), but then I wouldn't have featured a new Batman in any movie for at least another 5 years anyway.

I still don't understand how anyone has any problem with Daredevil, when there are already 4 terrible Spiderman movies to hate on, plus 3 X-Men and 2 Fantastic Four. Not one of those movies was even half as good as Daredevil and not one actor in those movies is half as good as Affleck on a bad day.

The last Spider-man film was much better than the Raimi films in my opinion and you may have forgotten the crappy Ghost Rider films and Halle Berry's Catwoman, too. :lol

Oh come on--Nicholas Cage....IS.....JOHNNY BLAZE.:lol

h56D7FBF0

: D

:rotfl

That film and the Garner Elektra managed to take two of my favorite female comic book characters and thoroughly dismantle them.

Even DC is ashamed...

"She's made countless comic book appearances since her debut in 1940's BATMAN #1. She's been portrayed by two Oscar-nominated actresses—Michelle Pfeiffer in Tim Burton's classic film "Batman Returns" and Anne Hathaway in director Christopher Nolan's critically acclaimed blockbuster "The Dark Knight Rises." And she's been featured in almost every Batman-related animated or video game incarnation."

https://www.dccomics.com/characters/catwoman

Even DC is ashamed...

"She's made countless comic book appearances since her debut in 1940's BATMAN #1. She's been portrayed by two Oscar-nominated actresses—Michelle Pfeiffer in Tim Burton's classic film "Batman Returns" and Anne Hathaway in director Christopher Nolan's critically acclaimed blockbuster "The Dark Knight Rises." And she's been featured in almost every Batman-related animated or video game incarnation."

They should be. In fact I think they owe us a SOLO Hathaway Catwoman film now.:lol

The last Spider-man film was much better than the Raimi films in my opinion and you may have forgotten the crappy Ghost Rider films and Halle Berry's Catwoman, too. :lol

I wasn't trying to make a complete list - life's too short. ;) So while the last Spiderman movie itself was "better," I really couldn't stand the lead nor his Peter Parker interpretation.

At the very least, it will take Sony losing the rights to Spiderman before we have any hope of seeing a half-decent movie. And I'll argue that even then, unless it's given the Goyer/Nolan treatment it's going to suck.

Even DC is ashamed...

WTF!

This is an outrage. They mention Michelle Pfeiffer and Anne Hathaway but not Halle Berry? She was in the film with the TITLE role! SHE WON AN OSCAR!

They mention animation and video games too, but not her. This is clearly race related. I'm going to make a petition.

I'm not sure who my first choice would be for a new Batman, though I'm sure Affleck can pull it off (well), but then I wouldn't have featured a new Batman in any movie for at least another 5 years anyway.

I normally agree with a lot of the things you post but Ian as Magneto blew the hell out of Affleck as DD. (actually I like Wolverine and Prof X better too).

I think the first (Raimi) Spider Man is on par with DD, neither overwhelmingly good or bad. The Fantastic Fours are utter crap but with the current slew of really well done Marvel films there is a lot to live up to in terms of current expectations on Comic characters adapted to films.

I personally think that now would have been a good time to take a break from Batman as you said, I never understood Superman and Batman "team ups", the only one I ever liked was Miller's Dark Night Returns and even then he needed an exo-suit and Green Arrow to shoot him with Kryptonite and Batman still "died".

Well... Christian bale although did good, i am sure not many would think he would make a great batman back then. Many would...but many wouldnt. I think if the treatment of the movie is right ben could do a good job. Not the best of the choices, but hell yeah could be worst.

As far as his wife... I kinda like her a lot :) she is hot and would make a better catwoman than halley berry atleast. Well anyone would including miss betty ;)

I know i will get a beating, but good catwoman options were... Jennifer lawrence (womanly) , kristen stewart (would look good in a mischivious role) but my best choice would be, kate beckinsale as catwoman... she is perfect and would do a good split personality thingy ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back