1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

****ing teasers

1002832_567709779934021_224791025_n.jpg

OMG removable mask :horror

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I don't think that is a real teaser. Call it a hunch.

I second that. As much as I want it to be legit, something seems fishy.

Last edited:

I havent noticed this before... but the total for the figure now includes the shipping price.

I ordered in Jan, and i never saw a total that also included shipping prices until i noticed it today.

Could this mean it's getting really close? First post, and first figure from HT by the way

A "real" teaser. Hehe. It's a teaser, nonetheless, regardless of what's in the photo. It looks like a photo of a print or screen - though if it's screen then it's been blurred because you can't make out the RGB matrix. What it looks like most, after zooming in, is actually a photo of a fabric print. Weird. But it could be those Plastic Enemy guys having some photoshop filter fun, then print, then photograph again.

But it's clearly intended to "tease" the Selina Kyle release, since there's nothing else coming from Hot Toys that matches what little we can see.

I havent noticed this before... but the total for the figure now includes the shipping price.

I ordered in Jan, and i never saw a total that also included shipping prices until i noticed it today.

Could this mean it's getting really close? First post, and first figure from HT by the way

Did you order from sideshow? And welcccccccccccccccccccccccccome.

All I see on sideshow is 194.99 on both versions but free shipping for the non exclusive

Did you order from sideshow? And welcccccccccccccccccccccccccome

Yes, for months i saw the total as like $194, but now i see it as more because it includes the shipping cost too

Edit: This is in my order history, not the product page

A "real" teaser. Hehe. It's a teaser, nonetheless, regardless of what's in the photo. It looks like a photo of a print or screen - though if it's screen then it's been blurred because you can't make out the RGB matrix. What it looks like most, after zooming in, is actually a photo of a fabric print. Weird. But it could be those Plastic Enemy guys having some photoshop filter fun, then print, then photograph again.

But it's clearly intended to "tease" the Selina Kyle release, since there's nothing else coming from Hot Toys that matches what little we can see.

What I am saying is calling BS that it is a teaser of that. Plastic Enemies trashed their reputation for HT insider info and 'legit teases' ages ago.

Used to be reliable but now not so much.

That said, could be 'real' but I don't believe so.

are you looking on your order information or on the product page? I see 194 on when I search "catwoman" and click on her

Plastic Enemies trashed their reputation for HT insider info and 'legit teases' ages ago.

With fake/BS image posts without real images to follow? What are some examples? I don't really follow them, but everything I've seen in the past few months seems to be everything that's been released and upcoming.

they had the first hulk teases I think

With fake/BS image posts without real images to follow? What are some examples? I don't really follow them, but everything I've seen in the past few months seems to be everything that's been released and upcoming.

Mainly 'new ht figure' posts that turned out to just be their wants and that sort of thing etc.

Sorry but I cannot really recall specific examples but it has happened a fair bit.

That said though, this could be 'real' but I am not feeling it.

I'll never forget their Fatburn teaser. That day was priceless.

"NEW JOKER FIGURE", "NO, IT MUST BE BATMAN".

Nope, good old Fatburn from Predators.

Their little Kyle Reese MMS 201 thing was pretty good too. Can't believe that fooled so many people. :lol

My final flex now includes shipping also. They must know the box size and weight so should be soon...

It's a real teaser. It has to be. They tease mostly every new product from HT. Hulk and the supposedly Mark VII & 1/4 Bats were the most recent ones but I think it was both of the Mark VII.

Tonycheung, you know From kidduitshop

He's the guy that opens up the figures first and youtubes it.

I emailed him early this morning and he said if Plastic Enemies post a teaser, means it's coming out soon. He told me he's expecting next week or sooner she's going to hit HK. :lecture

My flex payment is showing postage to. She's on her way boys.

My flex payment is showing postage to. She's on her way boys.

Yep mine too. $15.62. Cheapest non flat rate I've gotten from them too. Glad she's almost here!

Back