1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Yikes! Now I'm a little nervous

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Her eyes look too far apart.

Yay time to panic everyone leaked photos and one tiny teaser.......im sure she will turn out great im not worried.

Crappy photo, you can tell it's not focused. Not worried about the actual in hand product.

4C6B1B4F-F175-4AA0-98AD-40A476FF3EDF-85590-000014210C5F4F91_zps5649d7ba.jpg

The lips/eyes color on the right one looks closer to the proto than the one on the left, but the left one looks like the better of the two in that photo.

Hopefully we see OMG pics soon.

I prefer the one on the left - both the eyes and hair look better....can't wait to see some OMG treatment...:impatient:

But with the style of the hair, the right HS seems to reassemble the Hot Toys version rather than the left HS.
As always, OMG photos will be the showcase for this figure and hope she gets released soon.

Sweet.. more photos of Hillary Swank & her bizarro sister. :lol

How does that prove the mast is removable? Go to the first page and look at the pics, the mask sits above her ears and then only show from the ear down. You can't see what's above it.
The teaser shows the exact part of the face where according to the first page should be the mask! Does it make sense?

You'll see, and many people noticed it as well, if you do not believe.:lecture

Neither of those are the HT one. :lol
:exactly:
Listen to the man.

The only HT photo is teaser, and it is too early to make decisions! :cuckoo:

the left one is cute

Yeah! I prefer that version too. Still could be usable for bashes.

Last edited:

where is the teaser??????.

:gah: I think the secret are the eyebrows

Vaya Basura de rostros!!

both are kumic sculpts
one on the left
a5a55dc11a133ffa39cc742665bfb11d.png

one on the right
093d2ffbe8db1099e63bf12015cef922.png

Because a random eBay auction is THE authority on production sources.

Go to Kumik's site - neither of those auctions are for real Kumik product. They might be from some entrepreneurial caster who got their mits on a Hot Toys head though.

I think the one on the right is a HT recast/knockoff/boot. But... without a HT paint job!

4C6B1B4F-F175-4AA0-98AD-40A476FF3EDF-85590-000014210C5F4F91_zps5649d7ba.jpg

Back