1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

mine's $15.14 ~ what's with the disparity? is that normal?

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Tonycheung, you know From kidduitshop

He's the guy that opens up the figures first and youtubes it.

I emailed him early this morning and he said if Plastic Enemies post a teaser, means it's coming out soon. He told me he's expecting next week or sooner she's going to hit HK. :lecture

Now this information I take seriously

Are all you guys seeing the postage on flex? Both of my Catwoman's are the pay in full option and I don't see postage yet.

Are all you guys seeing the postage on flex? Both of my Catwoman's are the pay in full option and I don't see postage yet.

Mine is pay in full. Ordered 9/4/12. :slap

mine's $15.14 ~ what's with the disparity? is that normal?

Not sure. They must have some very exacting formulas to reach rates.

Mine shows postage, but if you guys hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have even realized it was something new - thought it had been there for months.

Mine is pay in full. Ordered 9/4/12. :slap

Mine were ordered 8/31/12. :lol

I think it's because I have an APO box, they always wait to find out my shipping costs. I think that's why mine always seem to ship out way later than stateside people since they have to actually go to the Post Office to mail it. They don't use UPS or FedEx like you guys get.

mine's a pay in full. i have an ex and a non-ex. only one of them shows a shipping charge. the other has free shipping (the non-ex, i think).

I think it's because I have an APO box, they always wait to find out my shipping costs. I think that's why mine always seem to ship out way later than stateside people since they have to actually go to the Post Office to mail it. They don't use UPS or FedEx like you guys get.

I remember I was in Vegas for my bachelor party when she went up for PO. I was a little uh slow to get to preordering her. :fest:drink

Mystery has been solved for that teaser picture that was posted before.

264424_598230163532718_1282085400_n.jpg

You're in Japan and yet you're buying from SSC? ... 1). You pay more 2). You're essentially shipping the product twice across the Pacific 3) You get it much later... Though in Aug of 2012 Yen rate was much higher, not so now.

There are so many alternatives: Amazon.jp ships for free (and prices frequently drops far below retail though it goes the other way as well), Amiami ships for a flat rate, plenty of other online retailers and auction sites alternatives.

Last edited:

my estimate is 14.98.
So with my coupon I am paying $185 for the ex

My flex payment is showing postage too. She's on her way boys.

They added shipping to my final payment as well.:horror

Holy crap...it's looking like it's actually going to happen sooner rather than later.
:panic::panic:

do they normally add shipping this early?

do they normally add shipping this early?

I don't think so. We haven't even gotten the email stating when they expect it to hit their warehouse.

They only added $15.14 shipping to my EX, nothing yet on the regular.:dunno

They only added $15.14 shipping to my EX, nothing yet on the regular.:dunno

Regular might have Free Shipping?

Regular might have Free Shipping?

I went back and checked and you are right. The regular is free shipping. :slap. All makes sense now.

So I wait listed the ex. And I just noticed my order number is TC15xxxxx if I remember right wait listed items have a Wxxxx number I also have a shipping of 19.14 and grand total value.

So here's my question . I didn't get an email that my order was going live. So you think it converted? I assume so but to excited to wait to ask SS tomorrow.

They changed the estimated shipping date back to July.

Back