1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Ha! That's only because we're already on the tail end of later.
:lecture :lol :lecture

I'm actually still on the fence about getting this figure. I mean.. it's the lovely Anne Hathaway & I'm a fan.

Flip side - Julie & Michelle are really where it's at for me, so not sure yet. :gah: :lol

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Give us more pics of the final product!!!!!!!!
OMG where are you? Could you tease something?

cats_ears.gif

Wow. So they must have the figure right? They know the size and weight of the box too.

Well, we all know the size of the box, it was in that "Coming Soon" pic from Hot Toys with the Hulk, Barney Ross, the Mark VII bust, etc. It looks to be the same as the Bane box just with Catwoman on it instead.

Hot Toys must have told them that it's shipping soon. I would bet any amount of money that they know when it's hitting their warehouse, they just haven't set out the email yet.

Timcent is saying shes out this week in HK. So maybe more teaser today with blogger pics and release friday?.:pray:

Uhhmm.... Conflicting...

I've just checked Tony Cheung's eBay page ( I already checked a few hours ago) and it says it's in stock... On the main page and at the top of the item page, while if you scroll down, it's not in stock yet!:(

I don't know what to think as this morning, the main page didn't say in stock...:cuckoo:

However, my spider sense tells me we will soon see :panic::panic::panic: :wink1:

Every time I see a close up of Bale in that silly cowl, I immediately think Of Jim Carrey saying, "..SMOKIN'!!" :lol

I was confused. :lol

Lack of sleep can do that.

Wow, I'm going to take a nap.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

ugh theyre releasing the bull**** first.

Back