1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

If you haven't set up the flexpay payment option for this item and there's no NRD you won't be out of pocket by cancelling the order.

I have already set up the flexpay payment option :monkey2

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Now that bane is shipping tomorrow for some people and OMG pics are up, does anyone know if anne hathaway is still set for March?

I don't think Bane is shipping as early as tommorrow mate. People have contacted SS and have been told end of this month/ start of next month.
No one expected Bane to have such an early release, so maybe the same could happen with Catwoman. :dunno

I have already set up the flexpay payment option :monkey2

Just got the email from SS Jac.

Turns out since the flexpay payment schedule havent begun yet, and theres no NRD they can cancel my PO.:clap SS rocks :rock

I don't think Bane is shipping as early as tommorrow mate. People have contacted SS and have been told end of this month/ start of next month.
No one expected Bane to have such an early release, so maybe the same could happen with Catwoman. :dunno

Yeah, Bane is still a few weeks out... or so says SSC.

Catwoman will get delayed....maybe by a month.....

Got her and bane on preorder from alterego...they should get them 2~3 weeks after ssc..

Why do you say she will get delayed? If anything she will be early like Bane is.

Why do you say she will get delayed? If anything she will be early like Bane is.

Bane as originally scheduled for january, then pushed till march, now coming out in january. Hot toys still has iron man vii and hulk listed for march, which I dont see happening. Joker 2.0 exclusive is coming out this month, but no word on the regular version. With hot toys, always expect delays.

Correct me if I am wrong, but does BBTS have the cheapest preorder price out there for Catwoman?

Because I can :lol

Does anyone know if this'll get an early release?

End of March, get her in April. If im wrong then i need to kill my inner thats so raven.

Bumping this thread!

forum

Back