1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I want this figure SOOO bad, but I don't know. I feel like the design is not complex enough to warrant me buying this over the Play Arts Kai version.

I am going to buy the PAK version.... well, probably I will, if I still feel the need for her after I get my little grubbies on PAK Arkham Catwoman, who is on her way to me as I type.

No she wont have the cloth costume, but I like the PAK price a lot better, it probably wont have the mega-delays HT is famous for and the PAK version looks very good. And I think has more accessories!

I want to assemble the Gotham Sirens. Then maybe I'll pick up a Batman to rule them all, we'll see. :yess:

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I am going to buy the PAK version.... well, probably I will, if I still feel the need for her after I get my little grubbies on PAK Arkham Catwoman, who is on her way to me as I type.

No she wont have the cloth costume, but I like the PAK price a lot better, it probably wont have the mega-delays HT is famous for and the PAK version looks very good. And I think has more accessories!

I want to assemble the Gotham Sirens. Then maybe I'll pick up a Batman to rule them all, we'll see. :yess:

This will no doubt make a really cool display. :rock

This will no doubt make a really cool display. :rock

I think so. First comes

enx81223.jpeg

...and then I add these two:

Arkham-City-Play-Arts-Kai-03-Series-01.jpg

and, instant Gotham Sirens ...all this, of course predicated on the premise that quality is present. I have heard people complain about low quality re PAK figures, so I will get CW up there in hand, assess and go from there.

If all this goes well, I might add a PAK Batman and the PAK Ledger-version Joker. AND TDKR Catwoman.... we shall see. [I'm having trouble finding a PAK Bats that I like. the way they drape the cape on his shoulders bugs me.]

Not really sure I understand why Ivy has on a shirt but NO PANTS, lol - but I want the figures to match. I love HT, but the cost of the figures and the monumental delays associated with each release kind of bug me. Waiting a year past the original ship-date just..... grr. Whereas, PAK Catwoman shipped right on schedule. I like it.

Still on the fence about this because of the lack of an unmasked Anne Hathaway face... Plus, I'd feel compelled to get a Batpod for her, despite the HT figure not being able to pull off the exact movie pose.

Though at this point, I may just instead get the Play Arts Kai version, AND get the Play Arts Kai Arkham City Catwoman as well, together for like half the price of the Hot Toys version.

I want the pak version too but im just gonna wait until june to see if i still want it.

Unmasked would be nice, but then again, I wouldn't really display her as a "woman" in a cocktail dress. I'm still trying to convince people these arent dolls

they're dolls.

Still on the fence about this because of the lack of an unmasked Anne Hathaway face... Plus, I'd feel compelled to get a Batpod for her, despite the HT figure not being able to pull off the exact movie pose.

Though at this point, I may just instead get the Play Arts Kai version, AND get the Play Arts Kai Arkham City Catwoman as well, together for like half the price of the Hot Toys version.

And then you got a toy with 1/10 of Hot Toys quality...

I prefer this definition

Action figure
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An action figure is a posable character figurine, made of plastic or other materials, and often based upon characters from a film, comic book, video game, or television program. These action figures are usually marketed towards boys and adult collectors.

I prefer this definition

Action figure
An action figure is a posable character figurine, made of plastic or other materials, and often based upon characters from a film, comic book, video game, or television program. These action figures are usually marketed towards boys and adult collectors.

This doesn't mean they aren't dolls :lol

:lol at giving a toss what my dollies are called

I prefer this definition

Action figure
An action figure is a posable character doll, made of plastic or other materials, and often based upon characters from a film, comic book, video game, or television program. These action figures are usually marketed towards boys and adult collectors.

fixed.....

It doesn't really matter. I actually buy these things because I think they look so real, so to me they're more like replicas. But I'm sure there's a definition of that somewhere to prove me wrong. But I definitely buy them for the ridiculous likenesses

I think I'm gunna get the TDKR PAK catwoman too. Trying to be more selective though. Although I'm starting flex on the hot toys catwoman and bane this month I really dig the PAK versions of each. I feel like I always need companion pieces though. Especially since I don't care for the PAK TDKR batman I might just get bane and catwoman. I'd love to see a comparison of the frank miller skin PAK AC Batman with that bane.

Id dress her up like she was goin to the club if her mask come off.

So are all of us posing her with a Bat-Pod? I always see people posting that. :lol

i won't be getting a bat pod. i'm just going to pose her looking slinky next to batman.

Back