1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Agreed! And if you look, the neck color matches better with the face skin tone unlike before

Agreed that she looks great but as for the neck, the front matches, but there still looks to be a different color on the back half.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

or better yet, hot toys could just make the dang thing removable!

: D

They wont do that because the will release a 2.0 in the future, oh no wait, IRON MAN 3 is coming soon, probably this will be the only catwoman then.......:)

They wont do that because the will release a 2.0 in the future, oh no wait, IRON MAN 3 is coming soon, probably this will be the only catwoman then.......:)

yeah, i don't want to hear any more kvetching about too many nolanverse characters. iron man trumps everything in redundancy.

: D

except when you pull the mask off you could either get lucky and have no residue OR get areas like this

1112311732f97005b236f9ab78.jpg

any chance of a bigger shot?

To be fair, we don't know that for certan though. But if you do have a salient information regarding Mark 3 2.0, please share the link.

I detect a whiff or irony there LOL

To be fair, we don't know that for certain though. But if you do have a salient information regarding Mark 3 2.0, please share the link.

I think he meant that Iron Man 3 the film is coming (and therefore figures from that), not another Iron Man mkIII suit.

I think he meant that Iron Man 3 the film is coming (and therefore figures from that), not another Iron Man mkIII suit.

So the 2.0's referring to the catwoman and not mark 3?

My bad... :slap

It's word association isn't it. I keep seeing "2.0" attached to IM Mark 3 so when someone comes along and mention 2.0, my wee brain instantly links it to IM Mark 3 :rotfl

Last edited:

Wow I am feeling much more excited over Selina Kyle now! She is going to look so HOT next/on the Bat Pod.

I'm *this* close to cancelling this as I'm likely to sell my bat-pod. I cancelled bane and generally don't think TDKR is half the movie TDK was.

Still this figure looks great to my eyes.

I'm *this* close to cancelling this as I'm likely to sell my bat-pod. I cancelled bane and generally don't think TDKR is half the movie TDK was.

Still this figure looks great to my eyes.

Why are you selling your batpod? And how much are you asking for it?

:rolleyes2
Pic but it gets he point across

Ppl thinking just b/c it's a little bit around the eyes it should be ok should rethink since that whole area around Cap's eyes needed to be resculpted. However, like I said for those who want to attempt it, it could very well just pop right off
I detect a whiff or irony there LOL
Sarcasm's more like it

I don't know how updated she is, but these new shots are from some kind of expo in Hong Kong they had this week, I think there were more shots from the same event in the ThreeA thread.

I don't know how updated she is, but these new shots are from some kind of expo in Hong Kong they had this week, I think there were more shots from the same event in the ThreeA thread.

Thanks for the info and I found the link to the coverage from onesixthrepublic!

Unfortunately the body may look like it have improved but the skin tone not so much...

192100g487li478a8d3kql.jpg

Back