1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Preordered if its less than $200, which it should be....

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

488343_10151026232112344_1852440761_n.jpg

:thud:

255582_10151026232157344_1718565359_n.jpg

:thud::thud:

527197_10151026232507344_2104816970_n.jpg

:thud::thud::thud:

She is 10 times better than Black Widow and should be about the same price.

My Batpod is going to be lonely sitting on the shelf waiting for her to start shipping :impatient:

Re: Hot Toys MMS The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

That figure is spectacular. Easily Hot TOys best female.
I have absoultely zero complaint about her :)

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Hands, a gun, and exclusive cowl... HT, this better be under 190 or gtfo.

Watch, don't be surprise it will be $199 w/ free shipping. Or even worse, $219 w/ free shipping. Depends how greedy they are

Re: Hot Toys MMS The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Everything looks great.

Kinda disappointed that the mask doesn't seem like it's removable, or they would have put it into the reveal photos. Glad that the lens of her Goggles are noticeably translucent-red.

Wasn't expecting much with the accessories in the first place, so no surprises there.

Bane had a customised base. I thought we're getting a rock with this?

This better not cost more than Bane.

Hi everyone! I'm new here... I just wanted to say that this figure looks dead on! Anyone who thinks differently needs to borrow my glasses! LOL
This is a definite pre-order. I hope she comes out to be less than Bane.... one can wish.

Looks great! Definitely pre-ordering this. Going to have to reach for my savings though haha.

Instant PO! Hot Toys best female figure to date!!! :panic:

EX will be ordered!

Strange exclusive. No reason Selina should have his cowl. I guess they want you to buy the exclusive to use with the TDKR Batman.

Eh, proportions look fine to me.

cat.jpg

I don't really get the whole proportions complaints. Looks fine to me.

:lecture

The only reason some are saying the head looks too large is that HT usually makes pin-heads on their figures.

This looks perfect to me as far as proportion goes.

Yeah, now I see where you're coming from. I really hope HT can give us this.

:rotfl

Boring. All female figures end up looking crap when they are released. Nice to see HT using the same pistol they use for every other figure when they haven't bothered to accurately look into the actual gun the character used in the film.

I know this gets said a lot, but I honestly thought that was a screen cap at first.

Hi everyone! I'm new here... I just wanted to say that this figure looks dead on! Anyone who thinks differently needs to borrow my glasses! LOL
This is a definite pre-order. I hope she comes out to be less than Bane.... one can wish.

Good first post.

Gorgeous figure. A must buy for me...

...but...

My last HT for the foreseeable future.

Sigh. A bitter sweet way to end my era of collecting this brand. :(

It was a fun run while it lasted, but HT prices are out of control.

I know this gets said a lot, but I honestly thought that was a screen cap at first.

felt the same way for a lot of these pics but the main one for me was this one:

255582_10151026232157344_1718565359_n.jpg

I hope we see hundreds of pictures with multi colored circles pointing out the minute flaws,if any,of this figure!
:pray::lol:nana:

Back