1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

:lol I don't think anyone insulted you.

Of course :lol just saying, but when someone exaggerates that much....
When I said I want a better head proportions and sightly different body is obvius I don't want her overweighted right? lol
that pic is sooo not what I was talking about

:exactly: They are toys after all. They have toy bodies. they just arent going to be 100% perfect and these toy bodies are not molds of the actors so things will always be off.

I think she looks great!! really looking forward to getting this one :)

:goodpost::goodpost:

Stop making sense. That'll get you nowhere here!!! :wave

I think she looks great. I just want the neck issue addressed.

NOW PUT THIS UP FOR PO. :panic:

Henry Morgan just wants his CW figure to look like this:

3900863692_d296d2f4a8.jpg

I mean, the more curves, the more accurate right? :dunno

NOOOO HOT TOYS DON't do this don't listen to them.

When I said I want a better head proportions and sightly different body is obvious I meant something more like this:
417722_313923805334462_184225301637647_865785_1282795720_n.jpeg

Yeah, now I see where you're coming from. I really hope HT can give us this.

The way i look at it, we are looking for a little touch of unreality with a figure such as this.
It looks like Anne Hathaway as Catwoman to me.
So i will likely get it regardless of whether the general concencus is that the hips are 2% too skinny or the head it 3% too large for the body...
:wink1:

She really Looks like Anne Hathaway, and I don't think there will be a better figure anyway, still not an instant pre order for me (like the new BW was) but I'll likely buy her.. even if they make her head even bigger.. :lol

Last edited:
The way i look at it, we are looking for a little touch of unreality with a figure such as this.
It looks like Anne Hathaway as Catwoman to me.
So i will likely get it regardless of whether the general concencus is that the hips are 2% too skinny or the head it 3% too large for the body...
:wink1:

Yes. Exactly. I mean look at how badly out of proportion the old SS star wars figures were. Bobble heads! Especially the leia's. Way too big. This looks perfect to me.

You may have a point with proportions, those who are saying, but sometimes you can create a problem when there isn't one. If you stare at something long enough you'll find nothing BUT flaws.

I say don't fix it if it ain't broke but if your concerns improve this already great figure, I say bravo!

Please do not let it be next week. We are already getting the Singapore toy game comic convention in 2 days, it seems I'll be seeing her in person sooner than on HT Facebook

She looks great. One of their best likenesses for sure and the real hair actually works well this time.

Exclusive empty Batman mask? :lol People are going to whine about that one for a long time to come now! That will fetch a pretty penny for sure.

Back