1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

It looks like the neck issues were fixed

304684_10151026232337344_1495071226_n.jpg

Re: Hot Toys MMS The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Damn, this figure looks great. The headsculpt looks pretty much like Anne Hathaway. I don''t mind that this doesn't come with a removable mask, she never took it off while wearing the suit anyway.

The neck joint looks flush and it's almost invisible depending on the lighting. Great improvement! :yess: Now I'm wondering if I want the EX or not...

I'd say they just photoshopped it to look less noticeable, it looks suspiciously smooth.

Y'know I was expecting to see a brand new thread, there normally would be. I didn't realise this had been officially revealed.

they blurred the neck area in all the pictures! look closely

Everything looks great.

Kinda disappointed that the mask doesn't seem like it's removable, or they would have put it into the reveal photos. Glad that the lens of her Goggles are noticeably translucent-red.

Wasn't expecting much with the accessories in the first place, so no surprises there.

Bane had a customised base. I thought we're getting a rock with this?

This better not cost more than Bane.

She has a custom base too. And I actually think it looks pretty cool.

The mask isn't removable? Are u fu--ing kidding me?

Man Hot toys really pushed it with her release, oh well she is here now! :lol

Is it just me or did they fix her eyes and made them bigger? Also, the mask probably won't be removable but hey, it would have been a hell of a thing constantly re-adjusting it so it wouldn't go over the eyes :dunno

And the empty cowl is there obviously just to match Bane's accessories and not make her too bare.

Love this one:

298809_10151026232302344_683945159_n.jpg

Their best work on tight suited females yet. Lovin' it. But damnit! An EX!! I hate having to buy from SS. :gah:

Pretty good, but clearly they 'shopped the neck joint. Still, I can't imagine them doing much better with the character. Should be the same price as Bane, so $175.

yep that one looks great too!

I didn't think I'd like the goggles down look but I'm really digging it.

New hot Toys stands????? Looks great

I think that might be just for her. Since the other two characters in the line have special bases, they probably didn't want to give her the plain black stand. was hoping for some roof top concrete or something like that for her base but this still looks awesome

What's with HT and dead, distant-gaze eyes on their female figures?

Back