MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quality set-up. :clap

Thanks.
I am thinking of getting another Detolf while i am at Ikea tomorrow.
I have room for one more.
500408E1-7B3B-4E9A-B2FF-8866E472C4A8.jpg

what are those black mats you've got on the glass separating each shelf?

It's sheet styrene, cut to the shape of the shelf. I reckon it's 15 thou. I have them on all the shelves. I was sick of getting this kind of thing when taking a picture(The figures from the shelf below being in the shot):

IMG_5626.jpg

So i added them to all my shelves. Which reminds me. I am getting a new detolf for christmas. I better make up four new mats...

500408E1-7B3B-4E9A-B2FF-8866E472C4A8.jpg

Great pic Bar. I opened the cockpit of Monger once and never again. :lol

I know what you mean. I seldom open it. But for the last few days i have had it like this. I like having Stane being a badass.

Just received my Iron Monger tonight... was absolutely blow away by it's engineering..it's a masterful and outstanding figure.. he goes really well with the ThreeA Real Steel robots....:)

Last edited:
I don't know how anyone who has Monger could possibly say that any other HT figure is better.

because they didint get it out of the box :slap

i agree that monger is certainly better with the mechanics and for robot like category its by far the best even vs the so called mark 7, too bad its missing battle damage mk 3 head or diorama stand

Jeepers, the more I see of this figure, I really want one.... :gah: :panic::panic::panic:

What's the best price one can get this for? I don't know if I can afford all these beautiful toys! Armory.... ED-209..... Iron Monger? that's about $1.5k American dollars!!!

Back