MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I see, thanks guys! Is the cracking caused by the weight of the figure or could the cracks damage the figure or is it just a visual thing?

The cracks appear to have been done during the manufacturing process. I probably wouldn't have notice mine if it not for this forum. The cracks have not gotten any worse and have not effected the piece itself. It is still, one of the BEST HT's has ever made IMO. :wink1:

We bought Monger from a fellow Freak maybe 6-7 months ago and he's been boxed up ever since. Now he's under the tree, just 16 more days until he gets to break free!

1453548_10152868856904460_1792992779_n.jpg

OH, and she looooves Loki. She just bought that SDCC exclusive Funko Pop bobblehead that they only made 480 of....spent about $250 on it.

On a bobble head.

We took the trip up to Hollywood last month to see TNBC in. 4D at the El Capitan theater, where all the disney and marvel movies premiere. And across the street is the Chinese Theatre that Mandarin blew up in IM3. It was pretty cool.

It was really fun. The video was in 3D, and they had all kinds of interactive stuff set up in the theater. So, when it snowed in the movie, they had those fake snow bubble making machines so that it snowed in the theater.

Oh and they would show words on the screen at certain parts. Like when Zero barked, it would say "bark bark bark" and everyone in the theater would bark like a dog.

It was really fun. The video was in 3D, and they had all kinds of interactive stuff set up in the theater. So, when it snowed in the movie, they had those fake snow bubble making machines so that it snowed in the theater.

Oh and they would show words on the screen at certain parts. Like when Zero barked, it would say "bark bark bark" and everyone in the theater would bark like a dog.

:lol :lol :lol ...sounds like allot of fun, :yess: thanks for sharing. :wave

:hi5:

Hi everyone. My wife was going to get me an Iron Monger from BBTS, but after seeing what the final cost would be ($500+ ), she went into sticker shock, lol. I don't blame her reaction one bit. My question would be this. If I were looking to acquire one by trading, what would something this big and popular command? I have IM's 2-7, Avengers Cap and thor, TFA Cap, Loki, War Machine, and DX 12 Batman. Just looking to get thoughts on it.

Thanks everyone.

Hi everyone. My wife was going to get me an Iron Monger from BBTS, but after seeing what the final cost would be ($500+ ), she went into sticker shock, lol. I don't blame her reaction one bit. My question would be this. If I were looking to acquire one by trading, what would something this big and popular command? I have IM's 2-7, Avengers Cap and thor, TFA Cap, Loki, War Machine, and DX 12 Batman. Just looking to get thoughts on it.

Thanks everyone.

More than likely would take 2 of your pick of your collection to trade up for Monger if you found someone willing. But you may get lucky and find someone who needs the VI or III BD and is desperate.

More than likely would take 2 of your pick of your collection to trade up for Monger if you found someone willing. But you may get lucky and find someone who needs the VI or III BD and is desperate.

Thanks Yankee. I figure ( no pun intended, lol), that it would take a couple of mine to get it. My wife likes these and thinks they look great, she just doesn't love the price like the rest of us:lol

Back