MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who got there's from BBTS. Can you let me know what kind of partial refund they offered you? Thanks

Yes, it's a great figure. One of HT's best, but the point is a crack is a crack. Whether it was already there or if it developed while in your home.

I'm not letting this knowledge interfere with my enjoyment of owning or even posing mine (no cracks that I know of).

Time will tell how detrimental (or not) these cracks are.

Yes, it's a great figure. One of HT's best, but the point is a crack is a crack. Whether it was already there or if it developed while in your home.

I'm not letting this knowledge interfere with my enjoyment of owning or even posing mine (no cracks that I know of).

Time will tell how detrimental (or not) these cracks are.

mine are only hairline cracks not even that bad! its just something i noticed! its one of my favourite iron man figures still

Couple of pics. Put my Obadiah bash on a Christopher Reeve Superman body.

DSCF1849_zps8029b27c.jpg
DSCF1850_zps4f8701ef.jpg

So after months of watching bbts amount go down I finally caved and ordered this bad boy. I just couldn't stand not having him and I shutter to think of the secondary market price once he's gone from retail. My wallet weeps this month from bd mk7 and monger but damn am I freaking excited to see this monster in person!

So after months of watching bbts amount go down I finally caved and ordered this bad boy. I just couldn't stand not having him and I shutter to think of the secondary market price once he's gone from retail. My wallet weeps this month from bd mk7 and monger but damn am I freaking excited to see this monster in person!

Its gonna be a great day when he arrives. Still the most attention-grabbing piece in my display cases. Hulk is awesome, but people always notice Iron Monger first.

Its gonna be a great day when he arrives. Still the most attention-grabbing piece in my display cases. Hulk is awesome, but people always notice Iron Monger first.

Same here, even my wife says the iron Monger looks great. And she's not that big of a fan of my 1/6th.

Btw, I also noticed hairline cracks at the hip socket. Not noticeable unless you are really looking for it.

Hey quick question guys, just bought an iron monger from a guy, everything seems to work except the knees wont move, they stay stiff. Is this right? I have watches a few videos and it seems they move but mine wont. I'm guessing something is wrong? Any feedback would be great guys and thanks in advance.

Hey quick question guys, just bought an iron monger from a guy, everything seems to work except the knees wont move, they stay stiff. Is this right? I have watches a few videos and it seems they move but mine wont. I'm guessing something is wrong? Any feedback would be great guys and thanks in advance.

I thought the same thing with mine. Just hold the thigh and lower leg tight and slowly bend the knee. I thought I was going to break it but it finally gave.

I thought the same thing with mine. Just hold the thigh and lower leg tight and slowly bend the knee. I thought I was going to break it but it finally gave.

Wow there stiff hell!!! Dam thanks man for that info, I would probably taken him back lol. Also I read a bit before that there are hairline cracks on the top thigh areas, is this very common? Will this lead to it breaking? The guy told me its brand new, does it come like this from SS or is something you do by wear and tear? Thanks again in advance.

Congrats on the purchase! I know you wanted one bad.

Yeah, he's a stiff sob like others have said.

Enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I read a bit before that there are hairline cracks on the top thigh areas, is this very common? Will this lead to it breaking? The guy told me its brand new, does it come like this from SS or is something you do by wear and tear? Thanks again in advance.

The conversation on this topic started here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100559&page=394

It goes on for quite a few pages. Bottom line- it is a manufacturing defect from assembly. If you can live with it, it shouldn't be a problem.
Hope this helps.

Back