MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My monger with the rest

LineUp_zpsb760f31a.jpg

Sorry for crappy pics but really...I need a better camera...

Wow! Looks great! :rock

There are some fantastic photos of Monger out there. But I don't think I've seen a single one that has the wow factor that seeing it in person does.

IMO the best Hot Toys figure ever as far as super heroes go.

recieved my responce from sideshow regarding the problem with the cracks on the irone monger:

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your email and for your interest in Sideshow Collectibles and with the Iron Monger!

We took a look at the Iron Monger that we have here on display and I just checked out the piece that I have at home and no stress fractures have been found on the sockets. If you have a piece that is showing fractures, please feel free to contact our returns department at [email protected].

Thanks for your email and have a great day.

Best Regards,

Michael Tolentino
Customer Service Manager

Sideshow Collectibles

2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

(805) 214-2116 Office • (805) 214-2190 Fax
In the U.S.: 855-SIDESHOW (1-855-743-3746)
Outside the U.S.: (805) 214-2100 ext.

so i guess that settles it?

It's sold out for good. BBTS has the last stock. And no it is a production issue. It's just a matter of whether or not you're lucky enough to get one that doesn't have it out of the box. I got a brand new one couple of days ago and it had the cracked on both legs straight out of taking it out.

got mine yesterday, happy wit it, tried to remove the batteries, does anyone have a video of opening the panel on his back to expose the battery compartment there, I couldt figure how to do it

got mine yesterday, happy wit it, tried to remove the batteries, does anyone have a video of opening the panel on his back to expose the battery compartment there, I couldt figure how to do it

This was the most PAINFUL thing to do on this figure aside from bending the knee. I spent a good 10 minutes alone taking off that clear plastic tab in order for the lights to turn on and off and another 10 to take off the cover after unscrewing it.

I don't know what else to tell you but to just play around it until it comes out. I look a thin knife that I had and stuck in between the seams until it popped out. I don't know why the cover is so tightly pressed into the socket. It's as if it's glued into it.

The trick to opening the back compartment is in not pulling it out, but pushing the hinge down as you open it. Its very stiff, and will feel horrible, but make sure the panel doesn't rise past the strut its pushing against.

Back