MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Monger with some of his friends.

P1010233_zps4fe630be.jpg

Fantastic wall of fame you got there! :clap

I'm also curious as to what those shelves are. Wouldn't mind picking up one to display my collection. Looks great.

You know it. Funny thing is, my Wife was only agreeable to buy this if I agreed that it would be my CHRISTMAS present. So I'm receiving him, shooting photos of him, and he's going bye bye for nine months. :cuckoo:

At least I'll have the photos to look at.

You know it. Funny thing is, my Wife was only agreeable to buy this if I agreed that it would be my CHRISTMAS present. So I'm receiving him, shooting photos of him, and he's going bye bye for nine months. :cuckoo:

Ouch. That's a long time too. :monkey1

my wife would cave and just give it to me in a few weeks. even she wouldn't be able to wait that long

I finally took the plunge and ordered this magnificent piece! Can't wait to see this in person!

Congrats you won't be disappointed, its one of HT's best figures to date IMO.

nice setup. what kind of shelves are those?

They are from the Besta range as far as I can remember.

I'm also curious as to what those shelves are. Wouldn't mind picking up one to display my collection. Looks great.

See above answer :)

The shelves look like Ikea Billy with glass doors.

I don't think they are Billy's as Billy's have a wooden piece across the bottom where as with these I had to put legs on them to keep them steady. I am nearly 100% sure they are from the Besta range but I bought them a while ago and can't remember for sure. I had a look on the IKEA website but I can't seem to find them, if I remember correctly I think they were discontinued as I had trouble getting them all from the same store and had to travel to another one to get them all.

Wives are an interesting species :slap...those of us who have them love them to death but have to still be dealt these weird rules. I guess in the long run you still get what you wanted. I would try and negotiate something out with her :pray: but, don't rush it ....lol...congrats anyway:clap

Back