MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
serious answer please, how do I detach the arm from the figure?

The best and most logical solution is to get a replacement figure. I don't think they will send you just the arm, since it was never designed to be removed. :lecture

Each arm has its own switch, so that means the LEDs are independent of the torso. I doubt there are any wires going from the arm to the body. If you want to open the arm, there 2 caps on the side of the arm (beside the switch) these are covering the screws which hold the forearms together. I guess that would allow access to the led on the machine gun (which is actually a separate piece from the arm)

hi, guys im bit late to the ball game, im planning to get a set, could any kind soul list what i should be aware of the figure besides the light features qc issues ... thanks

apologize if this has been asked like forever ... :)

Well obviously be aware of the lights working. The head,chest, hands, and each arm. I had to return Monger twice. :gah: 1st out of the box the missile tips had broken off his right arm. These are very delicate. Also his hand was very loose. It kept falling off the ball joint under its own weight. The 2nd time, the rear hydraulic (pneumatic ?) tube was not glue to the shoulder properly. Be very careful when opening the chest panels. Follow the instructions. The panels are on a spring, so they slide down and then you lift them outward slightly to fold down the arc reactor.

DSC_0162.jpg

Nice!
If you layed down Iron Monger in front of them, he would equal about 7 of those. :lol

Hi, I'm new here on the forums and if anybody can help me it would be on these forums. Just got the monger, beautiful piece. However, there is something strange. I have also got something weird with the lighting, mine's chest and helmet keep lit up slightly when in the off position and light up fully when I activate the switch. Anybody else got this ?

Hi, I'm new here on the forums and if anybody can help me it would be on these forums. Just got the monger, beautiful piece. However, there is something strange. I have also got something weird with the lighting, mine's chest and helmet keep lit up slightly when in the off position and light up fully when I activate the switch. Anybody else got this ?

Sounds more like a short then anything else. Best to send it back to where you got it and have them replace it. This thing cost to much to say. I will just deal with it.

SSC offers a Credit Card line. Where not only does it cost your soul but your body parts at any given time. Welcome to the club.

Found that, seller in ebay selling HT obadiah HS, and in fact it is clone version (with HT price).

Attached photo to show way to differentiate HT and clone ver.
HTH

739984_10151382490225141_40503476_o.jpg

is it normal if when I try to "slightly open the chest armor and pull out the arc reactor" the edge of the armor and the reactor always bump into each other

My final flex payment was yesterday, and it is already on it's way. Can't wait to receivce this.

Found that, seller in ebay selling HT obadiah HS, and in fact it is clone version (with HT price).

Attached photo to show way to differentiate HT and clone ver.
HTH

739984_10151382490225141_40503476_o.jpg

I wouldn't have been able to tell unless I saw them side-by-side like this.

Please understand, I'm not approving of recasts, I'm just speaking about the quality.

I wouldn't have been able to tell unless I saw them side-by-side like this.

Please understand, I'm not approving of recasts, I'm just speaking about the quality.

can't agree more!! I was thinking it is originalm from HT upon I received from postman. Luckily I have boxset as well for comparison. Otheriwse, paying USD 65 for this pcs is not worth for me. Additionally, this pcs is bid till USD 130 in this morning. Too sad. With the same price can get HT boxset ver.

guys need some advice;
- does the main figure box has no "single tape" like every ironman/ predator (that i know)?
- i cant open the back panels wide enough to remove the plastic strip to the battery compartment/ switch, even a finger cant go in, the back panel is obstructed by the piston hinged i tried a few maneuver (full + lift, full + turn) and a few more combination but im sure it will break if i full further, yeah i've read the manual too

i hope i don't get a lemon

does anyone experience this, any possible solution except a return? :)

thanks in advance,

Last edited:
Back