MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I just sold mine...kinda sucks for the reseller cuz so many places still have this guy in stock...couldn't even break even.

Yeah I just sold mine...kinda sucks for the reseller cuz so many places still have this guy in stock...couldn't even break even.

Give it a little time. It's a high price item so there are still more out there. I would have waited a bit, that is if you could have.

k so....can anyone tell me how to detach the arm of the iron monger?

One solid blast from your Unibeam should be sufficient.

Otherwise, it will take multiple repulsor blasts or a well-attenuated series of pulse bolts to achieve this task.

Tony_stark_iron_man.png

Img005.jpg

:yess:

___

hi, guys im bit late to the ball game, im planning to get a set, could any kind soul list what i should be aware of the figure besides the light features qc issues ... thanks

apologize if this has been asked like forever ... :)

Last edited:
Yeah, don't know that I'd attempt it. Just send the entire figure back. Not a lot of people are going to experiment with pulling his arm off and wouldn't the wiring for the wrist be connected to the chest, anyway? Really doubt the internal wiring is in any way modular (just assuming it's all connected, but could be wrong... either way, I wouldn't risk it).

I cant recall reading anyone here doing it. I suggest google it and attempt, exchange it, or get a partial refund for the defect.

You really are going to want no, wish you sent this back and had them replace it. Me I never take any partial refund on something that does not work (a missing part maybe not broken. Nope). How much did you pay for this again?

Yeah, don't know that I'd attempt it. Just send the entire figure back. Not a lot of people are going to experiment with pulling his arm off and wouldn't the wiring for the wrist be connected to the chest, anyway? Really doubt the internal wiring is in any way modular (just assuming it's all connected, but could be wrong... either way, I wouldn't risk it).

These, the Marks ten to have 3 batteries in each item that has power to them. I don't know if Monger has it but unlike the marks it has one button to turn everything one. Given that. I would say there would be plugs in it. The people that put it together would have to have someone wire it all together and could/would cost more.

Back