MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. That's great. I didn't even consider risers. I was thinking of putting the Avengers all in there but I've also got the Monger coming. Decisions decisions. :rotfl

The medium is perfect for monger so long as you don't pose him with the head open. you can still fit him in if you do but you have to crouch him.

I imagine it'd be perfect for hulk too.

The medium is perfect for monger so long as you don't pose him with the head open. you can still fit him in if you do but you have to crouch him.

I imagine it'd be perfect for hulk too.

Which is what I was thinking when I seen your display. And I believe the Hulk is a little shorter too.

I can't wait for the Hulk to come out. I don't own any Marvel figures, and that's one ocean that I do not want to jump into, but I really want to see someone take some awesome pics of this guy and the green giant duking it out.

Agreed, I think Monger would work well as a pseudo Hulk Buster. Will make for a really impressive display, that's for sure. Would love to pick this figure up, but just not in the cards at the moment.

I can't wait for the Hulk to come out. I don't own any Marvel figures, and that's one ocean that I do not want to jump into, but I really want to see someone take some awesome pics of this guy and the green giant duking it out.

Yeah, having these two side-by-side is going to be quite a treat.
They both take up a lot of shelf space.

Agreed, I think Monger would work well as a pseudo Hulk Buster. Will make for a really impressive display, that's for sure. Would love to pick this figure up, but just not in the cards at the moment.

Yeah, having these two side-by-side is going to be quite a treat.
They both take up a lot of shelf space.

Agreed! Hence I need to order a Monger soon! :exactly:

I hear ya, man. This has been a very expensive time for me, but I'm not complaining. I haven't had a Christmas season this good in a long time. :D

Agreed. I'm also estatic over everything that it coming! :hi5:

Gonna have to wait for tax return time.

I was thinking about that as well. Just about a month or so away. :pray:

:lecture It's a lot of fun to pose the Iron Monger and its got such a great presence on your shelf.

Friends that have been over and seen my collection are drawn to it.

I'm hoping to find a seller who will take a deposit and payments until I can get the whole scratch. I actually put a deposit of 150 bucks down on this puppy when it first came out, but I couldn't make payments because I lost my job.

Hi Hot Toys lovers,

Sharing some pictures of my newly acquired 1/6 scale Hot Toys Iron Monger.

Enjoy and you can find more at my blog, please support!

DSC02529.JPG

DSC02532.JPG

DSC02539.JPG

DSC02595.JPG

DSC02597.JPG

DSC02607.JPG

DSC02610.JPG

DSC02617.JPG

Hope you have enjoyed the pictures and you can find more at my blog , please support!

Well, I've got PF's on my shelves too. :wave

Same here. I don't have this one open yet but most people go right to the helmets or star trek wall.

Odd or Funny you pick. I have the Iron Monger Helmet (and Mark 1). I will be putting this one there I I have all my IM on the top.

Back