MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I'll be selling this guy if anyone's interested. Never displayed, only opened the box to check that all the parts were there. Haven't removed packaging or wrapping at all. I'll post this on the for sale thread as well, just thought I'd mention it in here as well.

How much?

I still haven't bought a single item from them.
The sales tax takes all the fun away from purchasing.

I feel you on the Tax, I look at it this way. They have it, I want it, I buy it. By the time I look to fine it cheaper. I spend more on it, or it could (most of the time) go up. Top it off if there is any problems they fix them. If you buy from someone else you have to deal with them.

I am still getting used to Tax on Amazon.com. Been buying from them since 1997 so. It's hard to get used too.

I feel you on the Tax, I look at it this way. They have it, I want it, I buy it. By the time I look to fine it cheaper. I spend more on it, or it could (most of the time) go up. Top it off if there is any problems they fix them. If you buy from someone else you have to deal with them.

I am still getting used to Tax on Amazon.com. Been buying from them since 1997 so. It's hard to get used too.

I can agree with you about Amazon. That's just madness! :mad:

I'm not buying this piece myself, but saw it in person for the first time today - holy moly it's amazing!!! Wow, just wow.

Got the Monger today from CSC. No problems at all from them on my end. They actually packaged it in another huge box with packing peanuts. Came in perfect condition and it is incredible. Much bigger than I thought...even after seeing all the video's and pictures. Its a must buy for an Iron Man fan...glad I picked him up.

Here's my contribution to the thread and pose.

NewImage-2.jpg

Got my Monger last night I have to say it is just and epic figure. I need to get a special case for it as most have pointed out it doesn't fir in a demoff case.

Hawkeye Monger and it appears Avengers Cap in next few weeks ... hurting bank account this close to Christmas

I got this yesterday. Wow, just a really well made figure, superb engineering. And it is completely ginormous!!! Iron man is gonna have some problems haha. What a frickin absolute beast!!! Easily one of the best figures Hot Toys ever made.

The pictures absolutely do not do this thing justice. Its amazing how much it looks like real metal. I love the textures they used and how it just gleams in the light on only certain surfaces. The polished to rough metal look is incredible. In hand, this thing just rocks beyond words and has such a presence once you put it beside all your other puny 1/6th scale figures. I actually feel that the price is near justified because it literally is bigger than 2 mark I's combined. I love the samurai predator so much its so hard for me to determine between the two, which is my favorite. Iron monger is IMO, in the top 3 of greatest hot toys figures released so far. Amazing job.

Back