MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad Hot Toys is doing Iron Monger, his size is most of the reason I'm buying him. I just love the idea of this 18.5" machine of destruction towering over all the 12" figures in my collection. Just as Hulk will be the center piece for my Avengers, I think Iron Monger is going to be the center piece for my villains. It's not the MOE or anything, but I think we're collecting quite an interesting group of villains from the Marvel movies.

I'm so glad Hot Toys is doing Iron Monger, his size is most of the reason I'm buying him. I just love the idea of this 18.5" machine of destruction towering over all the 12" figures in my collection. Just as Hulk will be the center piece for my Avengers, I think Iron Monger is going to be the center piece for my villains. It's not the MOE or anything, but I think we're collecting quite an interesting group of villains from the Marvel movies.

:goodpost:

I can't wait to have this in my display (just paid it off from SPC)

When I get him, I'll probably pop the Stane head off and display Stane and Monger separately.

When I get him, I'll probably pop the Stane head off and display Stane and Monger separately.

That would look really good.

The other way I would consider is with the Mk.III BD. :yess:

Nice!! I still owe $400 on him at AE, lol. Oh well, all the Avengers delays just mean I only have IM to pay on this Fall really.

That would look really good.

The other way I would consider is with the Mk.III BD. :yess:

Darn, that would look awesome. I of course don't have that figure, lol. It's bad that I wish I had multiples of each armor so I could have both a Hall of Armor display and other scene specific dioramas.

Hmmm, I'm trying to think of how to respond to this, assuming you really aren't as dumb as you sound. Disneystore allows multiple coupons to be applied to the same order, and if a coupon can only be used by itself their system won't allow you to apply other coupons to an order using the afore mentioned coupon. Some people chose to buy the MILK version of War Machine from Disneystore instead of Iron Monger with the 25% off and Free shipping coupons, and they had no problems. Their orders shipped and they were charged what they expected to be. Yet, b/c Disneystore put up an item as in stock that wasn't actually in stock, that's where the problem came from. So before you decide to label a bunch of people cheaters, when they aren't, why don't you actually get the facts? :cuckoo:

In Fact the coupon said to be used with IN STOCK products....

Geez, this thing will have such a presence on your shelf.
It's one mighty 'figure':

Product Size: 17.5" H (444.5mm) x 23.6" W (599.44mm) x 12" D (304.8mm)

This, Samurai Predator and Loki are my most anticipated figures. Oh wait and Joker 2.0

Man i'd love to have this one day. Iron Monger as a backdrop to a few Iron Man figures and on another shelf Hulk back dropping the Avengers. :drool

The problem I have is that I want to know if we're getting a Mark III 2.0 before getting this. He needs to be displayed with a Mark III, but the old one looks so bad compared to all of their more recent offerings.

Man i'd love to have this one day. Iron Monger as a backdrop to a few Iron Man figures and on another shelf Hulk back dropping the Avengers. :drool

I am just going to add this to the rest of my marks. All sith on my side. If i can turn Yoda I can can turn anyone :nana:

Back