MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish people would stop posting in this thread.

It draws me in.

I'll end up buying him.

I can't afford him.

Just stop.

Please....

I wish people would stop posting in this thread.

It draws me in.

I'll end up buying him.

I can't afford him.

Just stop.

Please....

Don't feel to bad. I was not going to buy him at 1st also. I wanted something else. That sold out and like a fool that I am. Yup bought it. Then the Tumber and Bat Pod. Then like a bigger fool that I am. It item that sold out is now in stock again.

Don't feel to bad. I was not going to buy him at 1st also. I wanted something else. That sold out and like a fool that I am. Yup bought it. Then the Tumber and Bat Pod. Then like a bigger fool that I am. It item that sold out is now in stock again.

Not a fool. All good purchases.

Though I ask about the release date, I have yet to preorder. I don't collect all Iron Man series but I really like this chap and it looks really nice. What threw me or perhaps many of us, is the price. Having say that, I am still considering to just buy it. :gah:

Though I ask about the release date, I have yet to preorder. I don't collect all Iron Man series but I really like this chap and it looks really nice. What threw me or perhaps many of us, is the price. Having say that, I am still considering to just buy it. :gah:

Well if you look at it like this it may help you. Ironman is 12 inches high, why iron monger is 18 inches tall. I forgot the rest but also still one big item. Problem is once he comes out the cheapest flexpay will be $166 give or take.

Well if you look at it like this it may help you. Ironman is 12 inches high, why iron monger is 18 inches tall. I forgot the rest but also still one big item. Problem is once he comes out the cheapest flexpay will be $166 give or take.

Yes I do agree that height is one contribution along with the extra materials & painting requires. Maybe the details as well. And yes this will definitely one that is eye-catching on display. Having say about the paint, I really hope they don't use the silver paint that was used on Mark V. :horror

We don't have that flex scheme in Singapore. Firstly, SS don't ship HT stuffs to Singapore. It comes in from HK, which geographically make sense and cheaper. Secondly, I have yet to come across any local toy shop that offer flex-like plan. The basic practice here is to pay a small deposit for preorder, then the delta amount when goods arrive.

Going to be epic!!!!
312769_10150296277527344_58690437343_8168803_1382821054_n.jpg

Going to be pain in the ass to shipp it in Russia... T_T

I need to build my own Crimson Dynamo and "rob" some banks.

Back