MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Awesome price! Not really that much more than Disney with the coupons when you compare it to SSC price out the door. Man, that's a great, great price. Thanks for the heads up, I grabbed him from AE.

GONE!!!!:(:monkey2:impatient:
Thanks for your recent order!

I'm so sorry to inform you that the Iron Monger Figure by Sideshow
Collectibles, item xxxxxxxxxxxxxx95 is no longer available and has been
canceled from your order. Please be assured, your credit card has not
been charged for this item.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused
and feel free to contact us should you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

The DisneyStore.com Team

Last edited:
I always felt that there was something fishy about this disney store fiasco,thats why I kept my order bbts...sorry to all involved

So if you haven't gotten an email or call does that mean your order is going to get processed? I called last week to confirm and they said the order was fine.

I have mine ordered from Alter Ego as well from way back I got in on this deal from Disney and so far order is still good, I was going to cancell my AE order but I think I will wait it out and sell one if Disney order stays good until delivery.

Thanks for your recent order!

I'm so sorry to inform you that the Iron Monger Figure by Sideshow
Collectibles, item xxxxxxxxxxxxxx95 is no longer available and has been
canceled from your order. Please be assured, your credit card has not
been charged for this item.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused
and feel free to contact us should you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

The DisneyStore.com Team
:(

DisneyStore.com <-- I CANT find any hot toys there.. wtf are u guys talking about when refering to HT and disneystore? lol

DisneyStore.com <-- I CANT find any hot toys there.. wtf are u guys talking about when refering to HT and disneystore? lol

Just read back about 8 pages or so in this thread. They had Iron Monger and at least one other Hot Toys figure listed for a while (they are gone now) - I don't believe they were referred to as "Hot Toys" in their descriptions, so a search might not have brought them up.

Also, my order is still active, so we shall see.

They had iron monger and milk war machine .
both no longer there.
i ordered war war machine with discounts it came to about $190 shipped..
got it via ups about 2 weeks ago

They had iron monger and milk war machine .
both no longer there.
i ordered war war machine with discounts it came to about $190 shipped..
got it via ups about 2 weeks ago

They will be sending you an email shortly telling you that your War Machine order is cancelled. They will be wanting it back too...
:)

I want my cancelation fee from Disney !! I'm serious . They totally dropped the ball as a company with this screw up !!

My order is still active through Disney, paid through paypal back on 7/18. Keep 'em crossed boys..........

monger.png

My order is still good to go so looks like I will eventually have 2 Iron Mongers (please no one tell my wife how much these things cost) :)

My order was just cancelled:

"I'm so sorry to inform you that the Iron Monger Figure by Sideshow
Collectibles, item XXXXXXXXX is no longer available and has been
canceled from your order."

Lame.

What is their justification for canceling orders, when this is still available on Sideshows site :confused: Why did Disney's site allow you to place an order if it was sold out??? Did everyone from here get their order canceled ???

You should all demand that Disney let you to put that discount toward another item in the store :lecture

Back