MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the cancellation email. I had just comforted my order within the last week. Disney has to come and say why they are canceling these orders. It doesn't make any sense. Did they over sell what stock they had?

I just got the cancellation email. I had just comforted my order within the last week. Disney has to come and say why they are canceling these orders. It doesn't make any sense. Did they over sell what stock they had?

Its a pre order they never had any stock

You should all demand that Disney let you to put that discount toward another item in the store :lecture

But there's nothing else on their site that I want.

I just got the cancellation e-mail as well; glad I kept my BBTS pre-order. Disneystore can forget about me (or any of my family) ordering from them again.

Ah, damn, they just canceled my order as well... meh, Sideshow it is I guess. It's too bad really, that was the perfect price for this thing.

But there's nothing else on their site that I want.

Its the principle of the matter, if you made your order before the code expired, then they are the ones who F#*d it up. You should be reimbursed.

They can't just be all like "Yeah but.....No." Wheres accountability :gah: Get some disney sculpture crap and re-sell it or give it away to charity something:dunno

I just got off the phone with the Disney Store and they say my order is still active. See what happens I guess.. " Have a magical day"

I take it back. They said it was all OK when I called this afternoon but just got my cancellation notice. What a bunch of BULL____!!! No iron monger for me. Just too much moola. Oh well.

So, I sent the following short reply to Disneystore.com concerning my order cancellation :

Dear "Team"
I don't understand how you can cancel an order for an item that hasn't even been released yet. I am now left to scramble and try to pick this item up from another source. Rest assured, I will never, ever order from Disneystore.com again.

And here is the response I received:

Dear XXXXXX,
We are delighted to have received your recent email and we appreciate your interest in DisneyStore.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. We look forward to future opportunities to be of service to you.
Sincerely,
Santrell
The DisneyStore.com Team
Have A Magical Day!!!!!!!!!
Become a Fan of Disney Store on Facebook to stay connected and learn about exclusive offers, exciting events and new products.
https://www.facebook.com/DisneyStore

:slap

LOL!

That looks like their auto generated email response. Someone will probably email you later.

So, I sent the following short reply to Disneystore.com concerning my order cancellation :

Dear "Team"
I don't understand how you can cancel an order for an item that hasn't even been released yet. I am now left to scramble and try to pick this item up from another source. Rest assured, I will never, ever order from Disneystore.com again.

Dear XXXXXX,
We are delighted to have received your recent email and we appreciate your interest in DisneyStore.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. We look forward to future opportunities to be of service to you.
Sincerely,
Santrell
The DisneyStore.com Team
Become a Fan of Disney Store on Facebook to stay connected and learn about exclusive offers, exciting events and new products.

LOL!

Dear "Team"

Dear XXXXXX,
Sincerely,
Santrell
The DisneyStore.com Team

LOL!

Bet the movie was total recall and $1.00 McDonald chicken sandwich. Did you even get coffee before being kicked out the door?

That is HORRIBLE. makes me feel like not doing business with Disney any more (as I sit here with my daughter watching 'Up' talking about a figure from a Marvel (Disney owned franchise)). Yup, I hate Disney but I can't get away from them... They can do whatever they want.

So I got the phone call too, wasn't terribly surprised either. Did everyone get theirs cancelled or are some still active?

Well, I'll still probably pick IM up from CSC when it comes out, but I was a lot more comfortable paying less than $400 for this piece.

Mine was cancelled and I am not upset at all. Sure, I would have loved to get a good deal on it but the code was not valid for pre-orders so I was pretty sure it would get caught and cancelled.

Not sure why people are surprised the orders are being cancelled and getting upset as the site clearly stated the code was for in stock items and wasn't valid on pre-order items.

Christ people, relax. The 25% code was valid on in-stock merch, which we all knew Iron Monger wasn't, it was a fluke the orders went through at all. DisneyStore has no obligation to honor those orders. Once someone realized what happened, they "fixed the glitch". I swear, the entitlement around here sometimes...

I wouldn't be too quick to cancel existing orders, there is a very good chance that Disney won't actually stock this thing, or cancel orders that were placed with the hefty discount. I placed an order as well, but keeping my initial order for now, just in case.

Wow, i must be a friggin clairvoyant! :monkey1

Back