MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled this figure a while back. I know I'll regret it though. Just lost interest and couldn't get over forking over that much for a figure. Enjoy to all!

I saw the shipping code and i guess i screwed up then, i thought you couldnt use both.i thought i remembered only seeing one place to add either code and i think a member said you could only use one, thats why i didnt even try, oh well :slap :slap :slap :monkey4

i tried like hell and it would not give me the free shipping-----so dont worry too much--

So i got a call today from disney..the rep told me sideshow is sold out of this.. I was one of the first to jump on the 25% off too. I think they realize it was too good of a deal.

I just got a call from Disney also . There sorry for the inconvenience but iron monger is sold out . God dam !!! What happened ?? Did they relies that they couldn't make that deal and are backing out now ? Come on ??

OH NO!!!!! I was wondering if you got it. I was all ordered but thankfully didn't submit. Man I'm sorry. did you tell them that everyone is sold out as its not even released yet.

It sounds underhanded and cheap to me. Did you get your money back.

Hmm, I cancelled mine as I expected this to happen after all the talk here. What b/s, but then again.. why should we expect anything diff. from business these days? They expect us to always fulfill our orders and dock us for canceling.. but not the other way around. Guess I'll just grab him from SSC, might as well since I'll have him sooner anyway.

Back