MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For you guys that are thinking about ordering this. I just ordered this from the Disney Store for $359.62 after applying the 25% off and free shipping codes

25% off - disneypal
Free Shipping- shiptoday

Last edited:
That's a great deal. Too bad mine's preordered with BBTS --cancelling it would cost me $50 and I would only end up saving $20 or so...:slap

So is the Disney Store going to be carrying future Marvel HTs from now on? That would be sweet, since I'm always getting coupons in the mail and whatnot promos via email.

For you guys that are thinking about ordering this. I just ordered this from the Disney Store for $359.62 after applying the 25% off and free shipping codes

25% off - disneypal
Free Shipping- shiptoday

THANK YOU!! I PO and is a good DEAL!!! anly we have to pay for taxes $22.00 :):yess:

I wouldn't be too quick to cancel existing orders, there is a very good chance that Disney won't actually stock this thing, or cancel orders that were placed with the hefty discount. I placed an order as well, but keeping my initial order for now, just in case.

25% off - disneypal
Free Shipping- shiptoday

Thanks a million times. Total came out to $391.00 :)

I wouldn't be too quick to cancel existing orders, there is a very good chance that Disney won't actually stock this thing, or cancel orders that were placed with the hefty discount. I placed an order as well, but keeping my initial order for now, just in case.

We have to keep in mind some stores up the original price and maybe Disneystore get a good prices from HT and they can give us this kind of discounts...my two cents!! I'm happy with this PO and I hope Disney get every single figure from HT and we can get big savings!!! we over pay for every single figure!!! :):):yess::1-1:

Don't worry about Disney cancelling.

Sideshow's comercial side ask retailer to pay 66% of msrp for every figure. So even with the 25% off, disney is still making some money(well probably breaks even after free shipping).

My friend owns a comic book store and he gives me 23% off every hot toys I order from sideshow, and he still ends up making 10%.

Back