MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity, what is/has been the worst/most notorious Hot Toys delay? I've only been buying these things for about a year, so the only delay that has effected me is this one.

Just out of curiosity, what is/has been the worst/most notorious Hot Toys delay? I've only been buying these things for about a year, so the only delay that has effected me is this one.

I'm gonna say Tumbler. Delayed for over a year from what i can remember.

Alien Queen. been waiting over 3 years. no announcement of cancellation.

Whoa! Is this true?

I'm kinda afraid to go into the Prometheus line they're promising, with Watchmen unfinished, Sucker Punch looks to be following suit.. And Prometheus is along the same vein..

I think its only reasonable to count time between preorder and delivery, not first show and delivery.

If they haven't asked for money, i don't think its unreasonable if they defer.

This is way I wait for them to be out. Unless there is a end number HT will keep making them. I know of one that have over 20'000 go out the back door.

I don't even really mind the delay itself. These are toys, I can live without another (extremely awesome) chunk of plastic. Where I personally get in a twist is when the last flexpay charge date suddenly becomes nebulous. Now, that's partly my own fault for involving myself in such an expensive hobby, but that little bit of financial uncertainty makes me....uncomfortable.

Whoa! Is this true?

I'm kinda afraid to go into the Prometheus line they're promising, with Watchmen unfinished, Sucker Punch looks to be following suit.. And Prometheus is along the same vein..

Yup, it was after thy released the power loader. It would remarkably well, and they wanted to do a queen to go with it. They said they had no idea that such large sixth scale pieces would actually sell.

My 3 POs will be cancelled if that's the case. There is no reason for HT to delay this further, other than "we have too much on our plate so let's set a few aside until we can breathe easier", in which case it is disrespecting its customers.

LoL! What a terrible society it has become with people like that.

Back