MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, I was just looking at the Iron Monger on Sideshow Collectibles and it looks like no more free shipping (seems multiple things don't have it anymore), so I guess I'm going to get the big guy from BBTS.

Huh, I was just looking at the Iron Monger on Sideshow Collectibles and it looks like no more free shipping (seems multiple things don't have it anymore), so I guess I'm going to get the big guy from BBTS.

Not all the HT figures have free shipping from Sideshow. Iron Monger never had it and the exclusives don't.

Not all the HT figures have free shipping from Sideshow. Iron Monger never had it and the exclusives don't.

Ah, I see, thanks. I could have sworn he did, but that's good to know. I know Iron Man MK I 2.0 had it and now he doesn't b/c I preordered him when he had free shipping and it still shows like that in my order. Meh, oh well. He's still cheaper at BBTS with shipping compared to SS.

I was told by sideshow that they expect it in their warehouse the beginning of june. I dont think thats going to happen though. We usually get figures a month after we see them released in asia. An they haven't been released there yet. I bet it will ne pushed back one month at a time util it actually gets released.

It'll be out approximately 3 weeks after OMG's pics are posted. :wink1:

Yea.

My final payment is due to charge on June 5. SSC has confirmed with me that they will not charge the final payment of a flexpay item until it is @ a week away from shipping. So I guess I'll contact them later this week to get an update. I'd bet they'll tell me its being pushed back to July 5.

Back