MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and it will keep being pushed back- did anyone actually beloeve it would be out this summer??????

We'll be lucky to see it before end of the year...very lucky. Avengers will take priority for HT

:exactly::lecture with the recent prices for 1:6 figures this thing is beginning to look like a bargain.

Truer words could not have been said.

I paid this guy off months ago. Between him and Rex 2nd/3rd quarter is gonna be a riot!

Well... just pre-ordered this thing. I didn't think I could do it... but, hey, i should have a bonus coming soon. I'm not in for SO much money on HT product in this year and into next! But these are sort of once-in-a-lifetime sort of figures. Especially this guy. My flex pay is like two payments of $210! LOL.

I can't wait to see this guy!

As it stands I'm going to be buying a new book case which is meant to House Iron Monger.

Should look nice with my power loader, Jake Sully and the eventual releases of the Hulk and Robocain!!

Well... just pre-ordered this thing. I didn't think I could do it... but, hey, i should have a bonus coming soon. I'm not in for SO much money on HT product in this year and into next! But these are sort of once-in-a-lifetime sort of figures. Especially this guy. My flex pay is like two payments of $210! LOL.
.....or as owners of Hot Toys figures Mk.I, Mk.II, Power Loader, Predator 2, Terminator, etc. would say, "Twice-in-a-lifetime".

I can't wait to see this guy!

As it stands I'm going to be buying a new book case which is meant to House Iron Monger.

Should look nice with my power loader, Jake Sully and the eventual releases of the Hulk and Robocain!!

:exactly:

Same for me except I'm not really into Avatar, so I'm leaving Jake out of the equation. Suppose I could add ED-209 in his place! :wink1:

.....or as owners of Hot Toys figures Mk.I, Mk.II, Power Loader, Predator 2, Terminator, etc. would say, "Twice-in-a-lifetime".

Yeah, and Iron Monger might fall into that same camp. Just a little more doubtful to me.

oh yeah, I'd completely forgotten about this one.

WIll be amazing when if finally gets released though.

So, does anyone plan on getting a separate body to display Stane with? I'm thinking about getting this guy, but figure I'd track down a body for Stane first. The head sculpt is superb.

So, does anyone plan on getting a separate body to display Stane with? I'm thinking about getting this guy, but figure I'd track down a body for Stane first. The head sculpt is superb.

I personally won't be, there are 2 outfits that i remember seeing him in, an assortment of suits or the jumpsuit that he wears in iron monger.

since it's unlikely i'd be able to find a jumpsuit that matches the one in the film, it'd be the suit look. and since i don't particularly like figures that are just in suits (y'know, shirt, tie, pants etc) i'll be keephing im in the iron monger suit

i said suit a lot

Yep, for sure. If I can get Kato to make me a dress suit for it, I'll go with that. Otherwise, I'll just buy a jump suit and that'll be it. I don't much care about accuracy at this point.

Back