MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtntTvuv8Aw"]Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave...with a box of scraps - YouTube[/ame]

This looks so perfect HT figure!Iron Monger,Obadiah Stane and 89 Batman will look excellent together :rock:joy.

UK/Euro collectors. What could we expect price wise on this big item. I was not around for the other big hitters like the bat pod so I don't know what to expect.

I all ready have had to cut out getting Predators Noland as I honestly expected the Monger announcement and orders opening end of year.

UK/Euro collectors. What could we expect price wise on this big item. I was not around for the other big hitters like the bat pod so I don't know what to expect.

I all ready have had to cut out getting Predators Noland as I honestly expected the Monger announcement and orders opening end of year.

I used a converter to calculate roughly expecting $450 and the prize was about 330€

Not that bad regarding the size of this beast...

Hot Toys really should have taken some pics of it next to the Mark IV or something. I don't think people really grasp the scale of it.

Epic! Just ordered from AE!

Now I've got some space issues to figure out where I'm going to display him, along with the upcoming Dewback. Looks like more rearranging my collection again.

ill pretty much regret it forever if i dont get it. but im just so angry at the crazy price.
and the fact that hot toys in general is increasing prices on everything.

I ordered, but sadly I will have no place to display him. He's just too big for the shelves.

With all this stuff coming out space will need a serious reexamination.

ill pretty much regret it forever if i dont get it. but im just so angry at the crazy price.

Yeah, as much as we hate that price tag we better pre-order this one & don't regret it later when the price hikes up! :monkey1

Same here. However, not exactly angry at the price, it will be what it will be; and HT knows that people have that kind of money to spend on collectibles. I guess if we have a budget, then we need to decide if Iron Monger (or any other high priced figure for that matter) is worth dropping two/three (HT) figures or not.

why cant hot toys use metal or polystone to make the armor? I hate plastic, they dont last, looks cheap and easy to damage :( $200 plastic ironman? ok maybe.. but paying close to $500 for plastic stuff just seems wrong..

the sculpt looks nice though..what to do? dilemma....

I ordered, but sadly I will have no place to display him. He's just too big for the shelves.

With all this stuff coming out space will need a serious reexamination.

No worries as long as you know that you got him, it's all good. Space can be managed later on. I, too don't have a space/cab so all my HTs are still in the box. :monkey1

Just placed my preorder!!!:yess: Time to start selling plasma. This will be an awesome addition to HT collection. Quick question: I have been collecting HT for about two years and have gotten a number of the Iron Man pieces. I just noticed that part of the BD Mark III is plastic and looks discolored. Thinking of selling and hoping for better one down the road. Any opinions?

Back