MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have been cool if they made it closer to the release of Ironman!!! I all but lost interest in the Ironman figures!!! I had all of them and they are all traded or sold now... Had Monger been around sooner I would still have him and BD Mark III in my collection!!!

Well at least you still have your love of unnecessary exclamation marks.

$500 dollars.

quarter 2 release= april 2012 (best case scenario), june 2012 and beyond (worst case scenario)

9 month lead time = 270 days

$500/270 days=$1.85 per day=doable/affordable

saving $1.85 per day starting this october to buy the monger.

preordered:yess:

Now that's how you budget in order to get this monster successfully! :hi5:

I'm hoping not as that means more $$$ and I never use them. All the bases I have are all sitting in a drawer.

With all the re-releases I wont be surprised if they decided to release a new Mark III.

I think the main reason why you are seeing a re-release of the Mark II with don cheadle's face was because the Mark II was in the Last most recent Iron Man Movie. If Ironman 2 never showed the Mark II, you probably wouldn't be seeing a re-release of it today. I would pickup the current battle damaged Mark III now before it gets any higher in price. I think a re-release of another BD Mark III is highly unlikely IMHO, but I could be wrong.

This Iron Monger looks awesome, but expensive. I hope Hot Toys doesn't start pricing their fans out of this hobby.

Last edited:
They may even release a BD Iron Monger sometime later.

Definate possibility as Hot Toys has a tendancy of producing a regular version along with it's BD version(as seen in their predator line with Pred 2 and BD Pred 2, and obviously the Mark III and BD Mark III. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they released a BD War machine). But if they did a BD Iron Monger, it would probably be even more expensive then this version. :monkey2

Last edited:
Back