MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I know some ppl were speculating that we'd be seeing a new Mk III to go with this. What are the chances we might be seeing an announcement for that?

A 5th Mark 3....... :lol wow. They've done 3 already with a 4th (Stealth) on it's way so at this point I wouldn't bet against it.

Hot Toys are riding high and brimming with confidence.That confidence shows in the way they stated a couple of years ago that this figure was unworkable,a pipe dream and yet now here it is.An absolute masterpiece.Been well worth waiting for!

This will be rivaled by the Tumbler only!!!

Many will pass on it and regret it later. It certainly has the potential to be a well sought after grail piece.

The Powerloader is a work of art too.And significant in Hot Toys history in as much as it was,along with ED-209, the first of the real baller pieces.

Update: If it has not been stated.... SS pricing you're looking at exceeding USD 460.

- One (1) pair of palms with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)

I Monger should have no palm repulsors.

Last edited:
This will be buried with me in my casket. You will not be able to pry it from my dead, cold, clenching arms. :lecture

UNBEFREAKINLIEVABLE!
:clap:yess::clap:yess::clap:yess::clap:yess::clap:yess::clap:

Now make us some Hammer Drones Hot Toys... pretty please.

$500 dollars.

quarter 2 release= april 2012 (best case scenario), june 2012 and beyond (worst case scenario)

9 month lead time = 270 days

$500/270 days=$1.85 per day=doable/affordable

saving $1.85 per day starting this october to buy the monger.

preordered:yess:

Last edited:
According to my currency converter thats around £350 with shipping to England then.

Back