MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mine sitting ontop of the detolf with his arms stretched out looking for a fight.

Mine was also like that when it was on the open shelf. Didn't bother to tweak the pose before putting him inside the detolf and that's how I find out that I had to move down his arms a little so he'd fit. LOL

Received my figure from BBTS today and all I can say is WOW!!:fireworks I just took it out to check over and will have more time to play around with him tomorrow when the husband is at work (can't let him know I bought it and others...:crying.) What I have seen so far is just amazing - I am a little confused by BBTS's labeling on this though as I expected a banged up box but it was completely mint and double boxed. The figure has absolutely no signs of cracking either as I was prepared to have to do some touch up work.:yess: I am very happy with their service and will definitely consider using them again.

Last edited:
Received my figure from BBTS today and all I can say is WOW!!:fireworks I just took it out to check over and will have more time to play around with him tomorrow when the husband is at work (can't let him know I bought it and others...:crying.) What I have seen so far is just amazing - I am a little confused by BBTS's labeling on this though as I expected a banged up box but it was completely mint and double boxed. The figure has absolutely no signs of cracking either as I was prepared to have to do some touch up work.:yess: I am very happy with their service and will definitely consider using them again.
Yeah, I love BBTS. Their version of sub-standard is generally still really good and I love how they pack out everything. Your post reminds me of how felt when I first took Monger out of the box. As has been said ad nauseum, pictures just don't do it justice (even though there have been a ton of amazing shots). Nothing compares with having it in-hand and being able to appreciate the size, finish, lights and articulation. A very imposing figure and a work of art, IMO.

photo.JPG

Received mine today from BBTS. This is one big boy. But I love every detail on it. Well worth the money. Yes, mine has those tiny cracks too on the leg joints.

photo.JPG

Received mine today from BBTS. This is one big boy. But I love every detail on it. Well worth the money. Yes, mine has those tiny cracks too on the leg joints.

Great pic!
They all look like they are on edge, about to fight!
It's like the last image of the Incredibles when they are all suited up ready to rumble.

I posted about it and now everybody be trying to steal my deal with this guy for Monger, $450, go away! I was there first! LOL Guy went on vacation for a while now, last I spoke to him at the end of January, but we're already doing a transaction, so everyone else, be gone! :monkey4

Yea, those days are long gone DW. Years ago you could post things like that with no worry, but now this board has way too many scalpers, flippers hawking & watching who don't even contribute to the discussion. If you want to keep something on the d/l don't post it here for certain.

My rule of thumb is one the deal is done and it's in my possesion or shipped , then I'll talk about it.

I lost out on a rare collectible spilling deets. Never again

I'm excited to see where this figure will peak at. Its an incredible piece and I love mine, and I can't imagine how many people are kicking themselves over not dropping the cash/trading for one.

Then again I got lucky, I traded my Avengers Movie Promo Mark VI for mine, so it all worked out.

i have 6 more IM on preorders and my besta cabinet is nearly full already. And Igor is going to be huge like Iron Monger. :slap But if Hot Toys makes Pepper and Killian, I'll still buy them :rotfl

Just recently picked one up from a fellow boardie for a great price. This figure is fantastic! I cannot believe I waited this long to pick him up...but boy am I glad I did

Back