MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if the Soldier Story suit for an Obadiah Stane kitbash is still available somewhere? (yellow patterned tie, blue shirt w/ white stripes and collar)

Oooo, sorry, I should've posted pictures. This one:
I saw one on eBay but it was like over $100. I was wondering if there were any sites that still had them for sale for less.

obadiah_stane_im1_3786.jpg

PC100813.jpg

PC100812.jpg

mbody11.jpg

Ooo, I didn't realize that was the same suit with less bold colors, haha

Did you put the stock Obadiah head on a muscular body?

Ooo, I didn't realize that was the same suit with less bold colors, haha

Did you put the stock Obadiah head on a muscular body?

It is actually on a Hawkeye body...so the modified ttm 21...without the beefed up thighs and with belly wrap pad...

Yep, seems to have been a factory flaw but for most the cracks were very subtle. I had to look at mine under the right light/angle to see them. They also have not gotten worse with time and I can't recall someone complaining that they have. I would take the chance, myself, because it's really unlikely this figure will be made again and it's shelf presence can't be captured in pics. Absolutely amazing figure.

Agreed. Mine has the same issue but so far, there almost invisible and has not gotten any worse. This figure is incredible!!! You'll be missing something truly remarkable in your collection if you never get one. :exactly:

Back