1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To replace it, would I have to take the whole body apart or does it pull out the neck hole?

It pops out.
Just get a set of needle nosed pliers, grip the neck piece that has broken and pull it out. The second piece will just pop in.
At $3 each, it's a good price to replace this part which fails all the time on HT figures that have a built in neck.

May I know on the Supergirl character in the photo? I dont suppose its from Hot Toys right?

Sometimes there can be a pull or run in the suit if someone with ratty nails handled the figure. But even then, it's not a serious issue. Also, the forearm parts tend to pop apart at the wrist, making the pegs slack. A bit blu tack can sort it, or some tape around the peg. Also, the S shield can start peeling off in certain cases. But once again, not in all cases.
And as for the Returns figures, as they came out in 2006/2007, they are from an older era of HT figures, and they look more doll-like than the Reeve Superman and MOS figures. Well worth getting for a completist though.

C882E09C-6B7A-4CB8-A07E-D8AD025FCA15.jpg

May I know on the Supergirl character in the photo? I dont suppose its from Hot Toys right?

*Mostly* Hot Toys...
It's a Hot Toys Angelica body, Alice hands, Reeve Superman boots, Female Caucasian headsculpt(With a short haircut), HT Superman Returns cape, and a royal blue Flirty Girl leotard i bought from Toy Anxiety. Long sold out, but this is the one if you're going to search: FLIRTY GIRL 1/6 Leotard Set for Women (Royal Blue) (Fashion Doll) FLIRTY GIRL 1/6Doll Wear (27cm)
So it's not an official Hot Toys product, but mostly Hot Toys parts. Although i

308F737B-A732-4261-89E3-E527E636F23C.jpg

Thank you.

Amazing on how you got be bluffed for a while. Great bashed up.
Did you sew the Superman cape onto the leotard?

*Mostly* Hot Toys...
It's a Hot Toys Angelica body, Alice hands, Reeve Superman boots, Female Caucasian headsculpt(With a short haircut), HT Superman Returns cape, and a royal blue Flirty Girl leotard i bought from Toy Anxiety. Long sold out, but this is the one if you're going to search: FLIRTY GIRL 1/6 Leotard Set for Women (Royal Blue) (Fashion Doll) FLIRTY GIRL 1/6Doll Wear (27cm)
So it's not an official Hot Toys product, but mostly Hot Toys parts. Although i

308F737B-A732-4261-89E3-E527E636F23C.jpg

^Wow, that supergirl kit bash really is awesome. I just did a search for 1/6 leotards, and unfortunately the only ones available now are really low cut and transparent. Not really even sure why a 1/6 collector would need that, but regardless, I don't think it'd work for a supergirl kit bash :lol

^Wow, that supergirl kit bash really is awesome. I just did a search for 1/6 leotards, and unfortunately the only ones available now are really low cut and transparent. Not really even sure why a 1/6 collector would need that, but regardless, I don't think it'd work for a supergirl kit bash :lol

No...
If you contact Matt of Poisoned Harley Customs, likely he can work something up for you if you like the look of the bash i did. I was just trying to go for the look of Kara of the New 52. I know the New 52 boots are different, but i was just throwing it together.

Agreed, that super girl looks great, nice job Username:clap:clap

Thanks a lot!
On occasion i reckon the haircut on the headsculpt was too severe, but i bought three of those caucasian headsculpts, so i can always switch it out for a long haired one at any time.

Thanks man! The Reeve MOS was inspired by Username's pics. :hi5: Just love how Reeve looks in that suit! Wish the Henry Cavill HS looked good on the original Superman body, but Reeve's body build is just too small for it to look right...

Hi to everyone! Finally I've done the jump! I've ever collected only star wars figures, but this superman have captured me like a siren with ulisse. I've find a good price one and now I'm an happy collector of supes! Stunning figure!
A phone's picture of my display!
Thanks for all your great supes poses!

Attachments

• superman.jpg
    superman.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 326
Back