1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Sturtrup. Reeve Superman is one of my favorite figures, right up there with Keaton Batman. Those two would probably be the last figures I would sell if I ever did sell my collection.

Thanks!
More I look to him, more I'm impressed!
One question: I've seen here a lot of pics with different blue gradation! It's due to a pics elaboration (like in my phone picture) or there are different suit gradation? Mine is an intense blue!

Thanks!
More I look to him, more I'm impressed!
One question: I've seen here a lot of pics with different blue gradation! It's due to a pics elaboration (like in my phone picture) or there are different suit gradation? Mine is an intense blue!

I don't know for sure, but I suspect the differences you are seeing in pics are just due to different lighting and the type of camera used. Mine is also a very vibrant blue.

Hi all, I am new to this board. I finally got my first hot toys today. He looks awesome!

IMAG0628.jpg

I think I need at least two of this figure! Maybe three, one Hung from the ceiling in a flying pose, one in the showcase and one mint in his brownbox.

I need to get your background. May I ask where you get that? Is that inside or outside of the detolf?

I made the background with bits from the "Returns" movie. You can download it from my backgrounds Flickr album - click the Flickr link under my name to the left. It's mounted on the inside but would work equally well mounted on the outside.

I am in the market for one of these. Can someone please tell me a good price for this to pay? Any help is very much appreciated

Back