1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

My head is spinning from 20 pages of catching up on this thread...with that said her is what I learned/noticed: S curl is different, the mouth has been changed and Maglor is always a day late, JK lol.

Pretty much.:lol

What a cruel board :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

God, Ithought I'd hidden it pretty well but, heck, you have the right to know...

Respirator sound... "Devil, I am your father!" ... respirator sound! :lol

We're buying a toy which is a rough, albeit high quality, approximation of Superman as portrayed by Christopher Reeve, scaled down by a factor of six.

I think you're safe (unless there's something you're not telling us).

"So devilof76....you have a sister...if you will not turn to the dark side, then perhaps she will..."

"...you can have her. Have you seen the mug on that chick?"

Just preordered him couldn't pass it up this will be my 2nd (or 3rd depending on if Captain America or Superman shows up first) to add to my Thor figure I'm pretty excited! Gonna have to order a acrylic case online for Superman though, as I'm sure his Fortress of Solitude display base won't fit in the cases I buy from Michaels like Thor did :( but it's all good because is Christopher Reeves as Superman and it's awesome enough said :yess:

Just preordered him couldn't pass it up this will be my 2nd (or 3rd depending on if Captain America or Superman shows up first) to add to my Thor figure I'm pretty excited! Gonna have to order a acrylic case online for Superman though, as I'm sure his Fortress of Solitude display base won't fit in the cases I buy from Michaels like Thor did :( but it's all good because is Christopher Reeves as Superman and it's awesome enough said :yess:

Great move! :wink1:

Zod would be awesome, as would Clark Kent. I also wonder if they'll rerelease Jor el in black?

I've been out of the hobby for a few years - who's a good HK or China seller to purchase from nowadays?

I've used goodshipped a few times and have had nothing but hassle with them. I really wouldnt recommend anyone to use them. BUT it seems that others have used them with good experience, just want to show both sides. Some may have had good experience and some have had bad. Be wary.

Back