1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Sorry to hear that - I guess you can never be too careful when dealing with large amounts of money on ebay :lol

Thanks for the advice - I might try loonentoys although I prefer HK based sellers. I only ever bought once from Goodshipped and never had a problem but I always seemed to hear about problems with them. I used to buy most of my stuff from studiosunny, who were fantastic, but their feedback has gone to hell recently and they're hardly selling anything.

Really excited about this, and really curious to find out if the HS has been tweaked. I thought it was okay before but the most recent photo looks amazing.

As for the chest logo... I think it's great that there are people who notice these things, because it all contributes overall to a more accurate hobby. But it certainly doesn't bother me too much, although I'd have preferred it if the black lines on the logo weren't there.

Does anyone else think this looks like a 1980's grade school picture?

55-2.jpg

Thanks for the advice - I might try loonentoys although I prefer HK based sellers. I only ever bought once from Goodshipped and never had a problem but I always seemed to hear about problems with them. I used to buy most of my stuff from studiosunny, who were fantastic, but their feedback has gone to hell recently and they're hardly selling anything.

Yeah, it seems some people have had good dealings with goodshipped, but every experience ive had with them has been very poor and let me to believe they're unprofessional and terrible. I used to use studiosunny a few years back, they were always really great. A shame to hear they're going downhill. :(

I've never used lootentoys but they always seemed pretty sound.

I've never had any trouble with goodshipped or studiosunny. I use them for parted out stuff, but I haven't purchased anything from them recently.

Ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet's SUPERTRASH!

He meant that gingers have no souls (let's face it) but they're better than Canadians, who occaisionally have souls, but their heads are weirdly constructed, often causing the contents to fall out.

1277317881-terrencenphilip.jpg

People have been known to get Canadian thoughts on their shoes. Like dog poop.

He meant that gingers have no souls (let's face it) but they're better than Canadians, who occaisionally have souls, but their heads are weirdly constructed, often causing the contents to fall out.

1277317881-terrencenphilip.jpg

People have been known to get Canadian thoughts on their shoes. Like dog poop.

I only agree with about 1/3 of this post. I'll let you guys figure out which 3rd. :lol

I'll just enjoy my FREE healthcare and PROSPERING economy now, good chatting with you guys ;)

Back