MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered this from BBTS and their site says a 4th Qtr release date.
Does anyone know when the figure is being released in HK? I assume BBTS will get theirs 6-8 weeks after HK. Only reason I ask is that Barney is a Christmas present, I just wonder if I will have it by Dec 25.,

I read in the T1 t-800 thread about the barney ross and t-800 figures were both removed from on display. The t-800 got a new sculpt but I was wondering why the Ross figure was removed. Maybe they are fixing the knife issue but IDK why they would remove it just for that.

I read in the T1 t-800 thread about the barney ross and t-800 figures were both removed from on display. The t-800 got a new sculpt but I was wondering why the Ross figure was removed. Maybe they are fixing the knife issue but IDK why they would remove it just for that.

Maybe they're fixing the body?

They may have removed it for a new photoshoot of the updates.

Other than adding the knife, I can't see what changes would be done, portrait rocks and Sly seemed content in photos, the body is unlikely, if they were going to make it unique they would have from the start.

My local retailer says Q4 2010 - Q1 2011.. If they release it next quarter (2011), I do hope they add the requests of the collectors. :)

Definitely want the knife, and the cuff-link-like buttons on his wrist have to be 'Skulls' instead of normal buttons. Just wishful thinking, in case they do release at a later date. This was going to be both my birthday present and Christmas gift. :(

The Body is a little too big,but that doesn't bother me one bit actually,what changes i would like to see is add the knife,tighter fit on the Pants,and the hair needs to be a little thicker,not that look that makes him look like he used too much hair wax.

The hair won't change, it's a concession to make the beret work, only other option would be a beret head and regular onem as close as this head is, they won't do two when one can adequately get the job done.

The hair won't change, it's a concession to make the beret work, only other option would be a beret head and regular onem as close as this head is, they won't do two when one can adequately get the job done.

Adjusting the hair a little bit won't do any harm,just make it a LITTLE thicker.

Things are shaping up, HT's launched their Sly survey, I'm bashing a Barnehy into a Rambo 4, it'd only be natural for HT to just make a Rambo 4 after I spend money to bash one, but, FINE BY ME :D

Back