MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not needed, just water + bleach will fix that problem

unless you are referring to the armored versions...

Hi Guy's,

I just managed to snag 1 of these awesome bad Boys dfor somne crazy Fight Scene with IM- Mark V that I already have L:)

how can I get these Overalls to look more Orange ??

I read about teh Bleech + Water ?

But hopw much ?

Obviously soak the clothes in a Mixture of Bleech + Water , ??

But for how long ?

and at what concentrate ?

thanks Guys, as I dont want to kill his only Clothes :( , as I got Buckleys chance of getting any more :horror

Regs & Thanks Daz
dscf0587j.jpg

Last edited:
A 1:1 ratio will work. And like a 10min soak will work. Regardless of how long you soak it for, the pants will only bleach to a certain hue of orange. It's a fool proof mod

A 1:1 ratio will work. And like a 10min soak will work. Regardless of how long you soak it for, the pants will only bleach to a certain hue of orange. It's a fool proof mod

thanks Brother , gonna strip him down now :)

Talk you guys soon , Hope fully with Orange Pants :)

Gonna look so Good having a Cat Fight with my Mark V :yess:

already got the back drop in place :)

Just waiting for the Bleech to work :)

dscf0591ip.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I am not a Camera guy , nor do i profess to be , and I am not Artistic at all :(

but here is a couple of early shots, after lightening his pants with Bleach :gah:

dscf0604mi.jpg

dscf0607o.jpg

This is another figure that has gone up in price in the last year. About a year ago you could have gotten one for about $200 pretty easily. Now they're routinely going for $250 - $300. I grabbed one off of Ebay for about $215 shipped a few months ago and was ecstatic.

In hand it's a beautiful figure, one of their best, most detailed IMO. I never took the time to bleach the pants, it doesn't really bother me that they are brown instead of orange. Just an amazing figure in person.

Probably a FAQ.

Can anyone who owns a Hot Toys Whiplash let me know what Battery type it takes. I bought a Whiplash and it does not have a manual. Or better still, is there a hi res scan of the manual would archived anywhere, that would be useful.

Thanks, Clem

I got a question, my neck join inside the body has cracked on this guy and now his neck and head just sits on his body. Anyway I could the neck?

Its the part that recieves the ball joint

If the socket can move around inside the neck 360°, I believe that entire part is removable. Use some pliers to take it out. They don't sell it separately so you would have to scavenge a replacement from another muscle body.

Back