MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't a big fan of the figure when I first saw it and I certainly won't be buying it after seeing the movie. Movie was ok but not great IMO. Loved the first one.

After seeing the movie... Ive decided to only get Whiplash if Hottoys makes a Mark V otherwise forget it... The only good scene in the whole movie is when Tony is jumped on the Race Track...

Looks like the V2 of Whiplash is coming....

Still really like the V1 version though...it's just got a real feral look to it that just looks so cool...

I'd be up for getting a Mark II Whiplash if it turned out good. Loved how his whips looked.

About the color:
The orange clothing, worn by Whiplash, is the suit of the Monaco race stewards that the ACM association manages. Because Monegasques (the residents of Monaco) are not recognized as philanthropists, Hot Toys has had to change the color code for this reason...
At least that's what I suppose :dunno
For fans: Tomorrow is the Grand Prix F1 :yess:

About the color:
The orange clothing, worn by Whiplash, is the suit of the Monaco race stewards that the ACM association manages. Because Monegasques (the residents of Monaco) are not recognized as philanthropists, Hot Toys has had to change the color code for this reason...
At least that's what I suppose :dunno
For fans: Tomorrow is the Grand Prix F1 :yess:

For fans of F1 & the Monaco Grand Prix, you should know which part of the track Whiplash whoop some metals. :)

Mikey was so freakin awesome and I cannot wait for this guy. I will most likely get the V2 as well but it's gonna be hard to top this guy.

Looks like the V2 of Whiplash is coming....

Still really like the V1 version though...it's just got a real feral look to it that just looks so cool...

quick translation of the article

The first few sentences basically said that Mickey Rourke performance was great blah blah blah...the last sentence is the important one, where it says What type of production techniques will Hot Toys production team use to bring this whiplash into the world of 1/6

Yeah, so we can expect an amour-ed whiplash!

Back