MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think thats Justin Hammers personal Drone, not Whiplash. If you've seen all those mini figures theres one that looks like it and its called Hammer drone, whereas the others are called tactical drone etc etc.

I actually think thats Justin Hammers personal Drone, not Whiplash. If you've seen all those mini figures theres one that looks like it and its called Hammer drone, whereas the others are called tactical drone etc etc.

nah, this is whiplash's armor.

this one has the skirt-like armor, just like his 1st costume.

i see the movie today and yes whiplash have a cool armor at the end of the film.

hmmm? i am very intrigued 2 see how i like this second suit and if i like it enough 2 get it over the v1 ..ive seen the leaked pic but i wanna c it in action ,judging by the size of his hands in that photo he is around ironmans size.. i prefer that as i personally wouldn't like an other ironmonger type baddy.

its just a little bit higher than the mark VI suit and warmachine, around one feet or something

Just going by that leaked pic his whips don't seem to be there ..so i take it they can retract into the actual suit ..or he gets rid of them and goes by the name of just "Lash" for the last part of the film:D

Back